Current time: 25/04/2024, 06:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
19th May for Winsford supposedly.
https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/north-west/b...s-payment/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The only return ticket able to be issued on a Wincham machine, apart from the network return/day ticket, is a £3 Knutsford local return ticket between Longridge and Knutsford.

(05/01/2019 17:34)knutstransport Wrote:  Some drivers call them day tickets, a couple insist they are returns if you ask for a day ticket. Their website says they are a return between any two points on the network. However, it doesn't say you have to travel via the shortest route or that you can't break your journey.

Works for me
(21/12/2018 14:35)mikestone Wrote:  At least two 130 buses on the 84 today - some but not all have lost Manchester from the route details.

Maybe one of these is spare from its curtailment at East Didsbury? Given that the route 38 Sapphires stray quite often, I would not be surprised about route 130 Sapphires straying too.
I have heard and I think read on here that 130 isn't actually a Sapphire route anymore hence the additional Solos appearing at Macclesfield Depot.
It isn't a sapphire route anymore, they've removed all the branding from the outside & turned off the announcements & the USB power sockets as well.
(06/01/2019 07:56)33109 Wrote:  It isn't a sapphire route anymore, they've removed all the branding from the outside & turned off the announcements & the USB power sockets as well.

Which buses are you talking about? The ones branded Sapphire 130 still are branded as such but are used on Winsford depot routes - at least one says Manchester to Macclesfield, even though some of the others have had the Manchester bit removed so they say Parrs Wood to Macclesfield. Do the Solo SRs they are currently using on the 130 have announcements and USB charging ports? The Arriva website still says the 130 is a Sapphire route.
(06/01/2019 10:05)knutstransport Wrote:  The Arriva website still says the 130 is a Sapphire route.

The Arriva website still says the 130 goes to Manchester as well.
2930 has now had all its route branding removed.
It seems at present the usual vehicles for daytime 1 Northwich to Weaverham journeys are Plaxton Centros, with Sapphire Pulsars being the usual substitute vehicle but occasionally deckers, Solos and very rarely a Mellor.
Some of the centros have been kinda part sapphired:

2613 kept the original livery but has had the seats retrimmed with blue leather.

2611 has had the interior fully retrimmed with the blue checked moquette.

2619 has had a repaint into the new light blue livery & I think the seats retrimmed in the blue leather.

Also noted pulsar 2930 is spending a lot of time currently working crewe duties. 4490 where the hell this is I've no idea but I haven't seen it in weeks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)