Current time: 18/04/2024, 07:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
(17/02/2018 14:54)Olympian Wrote:  They certainly do a contract to Tarporley high School, it serves the Tarvin & Kelsall areas and is normally worked by a Saphire Gemini or occasionally a Saphire Enviro400.
I believe they also do 2 or 3 buses to St Nicholas High School in Northwich, also double deck worked.

According to the St Nicholas website: http://www.st-nicholas.cheshire.sch.uk/i...l?d=567441
they run

SN15 St Nicholas-Winsford via Whitegate
SN25 St Nicholas-Winsford via Wharton

Strangely they offer pupils a single term pass and a return term pass.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thanks. I was out and about yesterday and the only double decker I saw was 4422 on the 29 so I thought there must be some other Double deck duties at Winsford. Even the 84s seemed to be all pulsars and a Centro.
Pulsar 3160 and Sapphire Pulsar 2936 on the 10 in Macc today. Solo 703 was on the 130 while a 130 branded pulsar was on the 38.
Had anybody over winsford way seen anything of gemini 4489???

It's been gone from macc now about a month or so. Was coming to winsford for repairs & ended up in use for a bit but not been seen since.
Pulsar 2642 transferred to Runcorn just under 2 weeks ago.
(24/02/2018 14:27)33109 Wrote:  Had anybody over winsford way seen anything of gemini 4489???

It's been gone from macc now about a month or so. Was coming to winsford for repairs & ended up in use for a bit but not been seen since.

4489 was on 84 Crewe - Chester on saturday (24 Feb.)
4102 CX55 EAJ has been parked for the last week at least at the overflow yard at Whitehurst near Chirk, North Wales of AN Richard’s. Winsford vehicles have appeared here over time for MoT or more serious work. More common to see the Cymru fleet pass though.
(26/02/2018 21:13)Bevan Price Wrote:  4489 was on 84 Crewe - Chester on saturday (24 Feb.)

Guessing they've repaired it then hopefully?
(28/02/2018 16:16)33109 Wrote:  Guessing they've repaired it then hopefully?

No problems on my ride over the full route. Nice bus, but could do with a little more legroom on some upstairs seats.
Not to sure how true it is but I've heard on Radio this morning that there's no services from Arriva in Macclesfield at the moment due to the bad weather

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)