Current time: 20/04/2024, 06:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
Only 2614 has been used at St Helens

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Unfortunately for winsford most of the centros are still here! St helens are welcome to them, cheaply built horrid buggers they are.

What they desperately need is an interior refresh as they're looking very scruffy plus they'll need bodywork attention as most are starting to show signs of rust.
Find all posts by this user
(20/09/2017 19:50)33109 Wrote:  Unfortunately for winsford most of the centros are still here! St helens are welcome to them, cheaply built horrid buggers they are.

What they desperately need is an interior refresh as they're looking very scruffy plus they'll need bodywork attention as most are starting to show signs of rust.

I thought St Helens was getting them all is that not happening now
No as i beleive its suppose to be some pulsars from green lane if anything as they are having enough problems with 2614.
(20/09/2017 21:35)motormayhem1 Wrote:  No as i beleive its suppose to be some pulsars from green lane if anything as they are having enough problems with 2614.

Ah right that explains it then I wonder if the Centros that we do have here in St Helens will end up going then if they are having lots of problems with 2614
The 1825 Macc - East Didsbury 'Sapphire' 130 tonight is certainly making passengers journeys sparkle, with Strata Van 4704 working it.
(29/09/2017 18:19)dca529x Wrote:  The 1825 Macc - East Didsbury 'Sapphire' 130 tonight is certainly making passengers journeys sparkle, with Strata Van 4704 working it.

Somebody's sleeping in a Travellodge tonight or are all the rooms taken up for Tory conference. Appalling allocation!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Knew this would happen at some point - wonder if it made to Manchester earlier in the day?
What do they do if a wheelchair passenger wants to board a Strata at Macc bus station? Even when the bus pulls as far forward as it can part of the door is blocked off by the stand railings.

If a Strata appears on a 130 on Sunday it could be reported to Cheshire East council for not meeting the minimum 25 seats which the contract requires.
Nice sight today seeing sapphire branded 4410 working the 130 duty.

As an aside 894 still seems to be soldiering on at crewe.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)