Current time: 20/04/2024, 13:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
I think 2502 is at Wythenshawe now

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yh 2502 has left, not seen it at wythenshawe yet but doesn't mean it's not there though & 2499 has deffo gone.

4215 still here & going like an absolute trojan, however the centros 2608-2619 desperately need an interior refresh. From what i've heard there's been numerous complaints regarding them I.E. them breaking down a lot & looking very scruffy. Even just ret-trimming the seats with the blue cloth would brighten em up.
Find all posts by this user
2502 is defo at WY as been looking through my photos before and found a photo i had taken of it n the 247 on 05/03/15

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Do you mean 05/03/16? (There are photos of it on the 84 on 18/03/15.)
(11/03/2016 14:35)33109 Wrote:  Yh 2502 has left, not seen it at wythenshawe yet but doesn't mean it's not there though & 2499 has deffo gone.

4215 still here & going like an absolute trojan, however the centros 2608-2619 desperately need an interior refresh. From what i've heard there's been numerous complaints regarding them I.E. them breaking down a lot & looking very scruffy. Even just ret-trimming the seats with the blue cloth would brighten em up.

2499 still at Winsford.
(11/03/2016 19:21)Quackdave Wrote:  Do you mean 05/03/16? (There are photos of it on the 84 on 18/03/15.)

Yes sorry, typo from me there

Sorry about that copey, not seen it in service in a while. Are we due any more buses cascaded from anywhere else or sticking with what we've got for now? Plus plz plz can the centros have an interior refresh they look so scruffy compared to rest of the fleet.
(12/03/2016 10:51)33109 Wrote:  Sorry about that copey, not seen it in service in a while. Are we due any more buses cascaded from anywhere else or sticking with what we've got for now? Plus plz plz can the centros have an interior refresh they look so scruffy compared to rest of the fleet.

The plans are in place for refurbishment of the centros but no official start date has been given.
Regarding fleet movements I am not aware of any upcoming changes at the moment.
Seems as though macc are having a few issues this wk. Yesterday (29th) the 13:05 bollington duty was cancelled due to 700 apparently having quite serious faults.

Also today macc have borrowed a B7 for the 38s as gemini 4490 is still out of use. Plus seems there's a long turn around sometimes servicing the solos as told by a driver they've gotta be serviced by optare themselves.
Sometimes Mac/Winsford Buses end up at Bolton for repair/MOT Prep so if theres a bit of a backlog maybe they should send a Bus or 2 to there

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)