Current time: 18/04/2024, 20:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Christmas period Transport 2016
RE: Christmas period Transport 2016
(22/11/2016 16:45)St Helens Rider Wrote:  So basically it's the usual limited bus service on Boxing Day when most shops are open but a full rail service New Years Day when everywhere's shut. Complete madness yet again.

To be fair everywhere's open (well at least Liverpool and the main retain parks are) on New Years Day as well,the only day shops etc close these days is Christmas Day!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(22/11/2016 19:46)ls1911 Wrote:  To be fair everywhere's open (well at least Liverpool and the main retain parks are) on New Years Day as well,the only day shops etc close these days is Christmas Day!

Not exactly everywhere but I'd say around 3/5th's of stores are (Without meaning to stereotype too badly it's usually the ones with the lowest pay and the supermarkets, where as stores like John Lewis remain closed).
Luckily the clothing retail store I work at remains closed in the UK for another year running Beer
Is there any idea when Merseytravel will put the details of all the Christmas services at least onto the website .

This year Merseytravel have been a bit preoccupied with the track renewal project on the Liverpool Loop which probably means the publicity and publications department are working at full stretch , coupled with the annual change to the Red and Blue Timetables for Merseyrail , the green one continuing on till New Years Day.
(29/11/2016 20:36)Dentonian Wrote:  Oops! Spot the deliberate mistake. Shouldn't be difficult

Complete guide for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(29/11/2016 20:36)Dentonian Wrote:  Oops! Spot the deliberate mistake. Shouldn't be difficult

I wonder if anyone will be reprimanded for such a glaring error?
Thats last years one it says 2015/16 on it
For a start that is last years Timetables!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(29/11/2016 21:04)mr t Wrote:  Thats last years one it says 2015/16 on it

There's that as well, post will be deleted LOL
(29/11/2016 21:12)T42 PVM Wrote:  For a start that is last years Timetables!

See post #19.

(Only joking. I wouldn't normally send that type of post, but now it's 1-all Smile ).
(30/11/2016 06:18)Valandil Wrote:  See post #19.

(Only joking. I wouldn't normally send that type of post, but now it's 1-all Smile ).

I was half way through moaning about some of the Timetables when i noticed in the link it was last years booklet, thats why my post was a little slow

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)