Current time: 18/04/2024, 14:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
National Express only send 1 bus each way to Chester Zoo and Cheshire Oaks unless the timetables have now changed. I can normally get a £6-£7 return with NatEx with my YP coachcard to MAnchester Central so Easybus are charging quite high fares.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Smartly presented MPD, SJ53 AWX was noted today on the A483 on what would have formed the 16:30 from Manchester Airport to Shrewsbury on reviewing the timetable.

Whist I have posted some negative comments at times regarding the operations of easyBus and easyCoach and Mr Bryce and particular with comments on the X70 and the former GHA connection. I have been made aware my comments have caused some offence and would like to offer an public apology to Mr Bryce on this part of the forum as a record. I have no ill feeling towards this operator and Mr Bryce and wish them all the best for the future. Kind Regards, Chris.
He has at least managed to get timetables posted on stand 6 at Chester station, which is still missing its centre panel, meaning no timetable for the Coastliner after how many months?
Quote:(28/03/2017 21:40)Depotosw Wrote: Well it does make you wonder if Mr Bryce is not telling us everything at this stage, surely the 64 would logically be covered by the MPD or Cadet with one acting as a spare. So as my previous comments with the X70, ARRIVA Midlands are certainly aware he has registered the X70 and two Optare Tempos registered MX05 EKZ & MX05 ELC have appeared in the yard in Shrewsbury. The comment on the Tempos was ignored in his previous replies so like I say wild comments are already doing the rounds locally. X70 registration followed by x2 Tempos anyone is going to raise questions and suspicions as it has done if he likes it or not.

Does anyone have any more information on MX05 EKZ or ELC?
easyBus Regional have announced they have been awarded the contracts to operate service 436 Shrewsbury to Bridgnorth and the 101 Bridgnorth town service.
https://www.facebook.com/easyBusRegional...4231848819
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I think this feed should be moved into the Buses elsewhere section as its becoming less and less relevant about the North West

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
A third Tempo is ex-Carousel YJ56WVS , numbered 421.
MX05EKZ is 402.
(15/09/2017 22:02)mikestone Wrote:  A third Tempo is ex-Carousel YJ56WVS , numbered 421.
MX05EKZ is 402.

Another new addition to the fleet is MPD KV03 ZFT, ex Hansons that came post sales of that concern to Diamond. It has been seeing use on the 64 route.

Tempos MX05 ELC, MX05 EKZ and YJ56 WVS I have been noted on the newly gained 436 Shrewsbury to Bridgnorth in full fleet livery and looking very smart.

I understand from a local enthusiast report these Tempos are also owned:

YJ56 WUB
YJ56 WUD

Hope this helps
Chris
They also have YJ56WVU.
CB54BUS was on the Bridgnorth town service on Saturday - I thought it a no show as the timetable on the stop in typical Shropshire fashion bears no relation to the actual timetable.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)