Current time: 19/04/2024, 21:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
I've just noticed these interesting registrations on VOSA:

PD1025479/1 - THE SKIERS LODGE LIMITED, ALASKA BUILDING, SITKA DRIVE, SHREWSBURY BUSINESS PARK, SHREWSBURY, SY2 6LG
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Chorlton Street, Manchester
Finish Point: Manchester Airport Bus Station
Via: Manchester University
Service Number: Easybus 56
Service Type: Limited Stop
Effective Date: 21-OCT-2016
Other Details: Daily, except Christmas Day

PD1025479/2 - THE SKIERS LODGE LIMITED, ALASKA BUILDING, SITKA DRIVE, SHREWSBURY BUSINESS PARK, SHREWSBURY, SY2 6LG
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Telford Bus Station
Finish Point: Manchester Airport Bus Station
Via: Shrewsbury, Wrexham, Chester
Service Number: Easybus 5
Service Type: Limited Stop
Effective Date: 21-OCT-2016
Other Details: Daily except Christmas Day

I certainly wasn't expecting to see a Telford to Manchester Airport service listed! Does anyone know what type of vehicles will be used?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Easybus Manchester Airport
I was shown an advert in the Airport witch had a Sprinter Van on it

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
By looking at it they have a lot of minibuses but also have a few coaches too.
Tickets are cheap as well, pound single to Manchester, 2 quid to Chester,Wrexham and Shrewsbury

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(01/09/2016 14:36)Dentonian Wrote:  A few cautionary notes: Service 5; Chester is not Chester in the proper sense of the word - you'd think it was Ryanair, not easyjet backed (lol) - Its the Holiday Inn, at a Motorway junction four miles south.
Service 56: The running times are totally unrealistic. Chorlton Street to University Precinct, 5 minutes, and then just 20 minutes to/from the Airport, with no peak running time variation.

I wonder if the vehicles could finish up running a Telford-Manchester Airport, then go on to the Manchester shuttles then do a Manchester Airport-Telford, in which case poor punctuality on one service would affect the other.
Is there actually a link between this operation and Easyjet?
(01/09/2016 17:48)Mayneway Wrote:  Is there actually a link between this operation and Easyjet?

Not really. One is owned by Easy Group, the other was owned by Easy Group and licences the brand name.
(01/09/2016 20:11)Depotosw Wrote:  Notable that a certain former GM of GHA Coaches works for them as confirmed on checking a Linkedin profile!

I work at Shrewsbury Business Park and the office they have is a small part the building which has many other with 'To Let' signs after the previous company moved to another building, I took a nose last week as a matter of interest. Parking is at a premium also so they would not keep vehicles onsite if at all.

I've been told his connection is on a 'freelance' basis and that it's in an advisory type role - Presumsbly it's doomed from the start
(01/09/2016 18:16)knutstransport Wrote:  Not really. One is owned by Easy Group, the other was owned by Easy Group and licences the brand name.

i think there is some sort of connection as theres pics online where stelios (easy jet director) is advertising it and promoting the easybus brand.
Easy group is owned by Stelios. EASY group owns EasyBus and EasyJet so they are both owned by the same group.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)