Current time: 19/04/2024, 16:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
(28/03/2017 13:44)GHA Coaches Wrote:  Yes maybe so but the brand has not been created to mislead anyone or pretend we are bigger than Arriva as you tried to suggest.

That was a suggestion following on from the claim that you were duplicating an Arriva service opposed to running a service in lieu of an empty movement.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(28/03/2017 20:40)Depotosw Wrote:  Well it does make you wonder if Mr Bryce is not telling us everything at this stage, surely the 64 would logically be covered by the MPD or Cadet with one acting as a spare. So as my previous comments with the X70, ARRIVA Midlands are certainly aware he has registered the X70 and two Optare Tempos registered MX05 EKZ & MX05 ELC have appeared in the yard in Shrewsbury. The comment on the Tempos was ignored in his previous replies so like I say wild comments are already doing the rounds locally. X70 registration followed by x2 Tempos anyone is going to raise questions and suspicions as it has done if he likes it or not.

I can agree with you on that because if you look at it logically the 64 is not suitable for full length Optare Tempos hence why every operator has used an Optare in some form although the Cadet and Dart are very suited to it and as you said one needs to be a spare but it was said that the X70 was a positioning journey for the 64 which still leads to my earlier point that a Tempo cant exactly do the rounds on the 64 so they are there for something other than that.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Maybe the Tempos are replacing a couple of Vans on the Airport service

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(29/03/2017 11:49)T42 PVM Wrote:  Maybe the Tempos are replacing a couple of Vans on the Airport service

That'd be quite nice but i hardly doubt it as they'd need to be fitted with luggage racks etc or they could just use the empty seats Wink

(28/03/2017 09:44)GHA Coaches Wrote:  And why would we bring the brand into disrepute?

Well your name as it appears on here kind of says it all...
(28/03/2017 20:40)Depotosw Wrote:  Well it does make you wonder if Mr Bryce is not telling us everything at this stage, surely the 64 would logically be covered by the MPD or Cadet with one acting as a spare. So as my previous comments with the X70, ARRIVA Midlands are certainly aware he has registered the X70 and two Optare Tempos registered MX05 EKZ & MX05 ELC have appeared in the yard in Shrewsbury. The comment on the Tempos was ignored in his previous replies so like I say wild comments are already doing the rounds locally. X70 registration followed by x2 Tempos anyone is going to raise questions and suspicions as it has done if he likes it or not.

It's an enthusiasts forum so there's wild comments and claims on every thread on here. Funnily enough our old friend was very quick to pull anyone down who had a negative view of GHA at one point then suddenly went very quiet.......
(29/03/2017 16:29)Mayneway Wrote:  Funnily enough our old friend was very quick to pull anyone down who had a negative view of GHA at one point then suddenly went very quiet.......

He also wasn't happy when someone set up a Facebook page for GHA complaints. However, if GHA had responded to emails and not resorting to banning passengers from their own Facebook page when they posted complaints about not turning up, maybe the person who set up the page wouldn't have needed to do so?
I think some fellow forumites need to remember that any operator can register a new service and the insinuations that this is somehow immoral are just laughable. Comments suggesting that Arriva should be approached out of courtesy are also ludicrous. It's a commercial world, get with it folks.
As for Mr Bryce, my view is that he had innovative ideas for GHA, unfortunately the company was in a state before he started and the lack of foresight displayed by the company directors only served to make his appointment too little, too late.
(29/03/2017 17:15)CTL45 Wrote:  I think some fellow forumites need to remember that any operator can register a new service and the insinuations that this is somehow immoral are just laughable. Comments suggesting that Arriva should be approached out of courtesy are also ludicrous. It's a commercial world, get with it folks.
As for Mr Bryce, my view is that he had innovative ideas for GHA, unfortunately the company was in a state before he started and the lack of foresight displayed by the company directors only served to make his appointment too little, too late.

I'm of the firm belief that any Compititon is good compititon from the passengers point of view BUT what is questionable is the tactics used to run a small company off the road.

As for innovoative ideas.... history speaks for itself.
Can i just ask the Admins why my posts are being deleted? i was having a discussion with Depotosw and its been removed am i no longer aloud to have a simple discussion on here anymore? funny how its just mine too.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)