Current time: 20/04/2024, 07:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
(24/08/2018 09:03)DLG817 Wrote:  Thanks Mike - I can confirm from the DVSA website that dated the 22nd August they have cancelled all their registrations to take effect on 9th September - including the airport services.

Random requests for airport services after that date all come up as "sorry not enough seats available"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Whilst the 44 Barkers Lane, 42 Wrexham Industrial Estate and 64 Llangollen to Ceiriog Valley services were running today (August 25th) it appears that none of the 2 Oswestry and 2D Cefn Services were operated.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
(25/08/2018 15:37)DLG817 Wrote:  .
Whilst the 44 Barkers Lane, 42 Wrexham Industrial Estate and 64 Llangollen to Ceiriog Valley services were running today (August 25th) it appears that none of the 2 Oswestry and 2D Cefn Services were operated.

I checked Rhosymedre and all Tempos parked up, no 2 or 2D services have operated today, the last one from Oswestry didn’t operate yesterday either. I hope the TC hit this joke of a operation hard shortly.
I totally agree,what a waste of time they are.
(25/08/2018 16:14)Depotosw Wrote:  I checked Rhosymedre and all Tempos parked up, no 2 or 2D services have operated today, the last one from Oswestry didn’t operate yesterday either. I hope the TC hit this joke of a operation hard shortly.

Wow, i know they're cancelling but jesus they could at least run service's till their time is up, what an absolute joke but we called it from the start on the first day didnt we Wink

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(30/08/2018 02:09)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Wow, i know they're cancelling but jesus they could at least run service's till their time is up, what an absolute joke but we called it from the start on the first day didnt we Wink

Had a feeling the ops where never gonna last long as may of been a big brand name but a cowboy owner.
It's sabotage!

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/busi...port-runs/
(30/08/2018 12:14)N531 DWM Wrote:  It's sabotage!

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/busi...port-runs/

"No expense has been spared in the maintenance of our vehicles". Maybe "spared" is a misprint for "incurred".
Seen two Tempos whilst on my driving test today one on the 2D and the 2 and KP51SYR on the 44...

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
easyCoach observations Wednesday 29th August 2018

Although no Tempos were in operation on Saturday 25th August services did improve a little on Tuesday (28th) and Wednesday (29th) with 3 Tempos out on service. On both days the 42 and 44 services were operated using Solo MX07JOJ and Dart KP51SYR respectively. As the road closure in Ruabon has now re-opened it is appears that the interim interworking of the 2 and 2D no longer applies. Two Tempos were assigned to the 2 and only one to the 2D such that only half of the Cefn Mawr journeys operated. However on Wednesday (29th) it was observed that the timetabled arrival of 13.30 into King Street from Oswestry did not occur until 13.55 As the driver then takes a statutory break the intended departure of 14.02 did not take place and it had not departed by at least 1435. On a previous occasion this service did not operate at all in such circumstances.

The vehicle used on the Tuesday and Wednesday (28th and 29th) on the 64 Llangollen to Ceiriog Valley service was Solo LXZ6238. However on Wednesday after arriving at Llangollen with passengers at 1005 the bus was soon parked in Parade Street Llangollen with hazard lights and the rear cowl raised. Arriving passengers were told it would not be operating until further notice due to smell of burning oil. By 1500 it was parked in the main car park in Llangollen and it did leave Llangollen on the 1540 service to Llanarmon.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)