Current time: 19/04/2024, 23:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
(25/06/2018 21:36)E208 WBG Wrote:  Anyone got a full fleet list including anything new for wrexham operations

This was asked only 2 posts above yours and no one replied so clearly no one has a Fleetlist for this operator.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Had a chance to check out the Rhosymedre base close to Newbridge on Sunday as passing. No vehicles were visible in yard and could have been inside the building but they have in fairness done a good job on the building.
Find all posts by this user
A couple of photos from the first day of the 2 and 2D services:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/35721472@N...ed-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/35721472@N...ed-public/
Great start for Easy today.....*sarcasm is intended*

every 44 journey was 30 minutes i think this may be down to timetable errors or driver as i was waiting for them on Snowdon Drive but they were bang ontime just going the wrong way making them 30 minutes late if you get me? so think someones doing something wrong here.

Also no 42 journeys were produced at all today having waited two hours in the morning at Yale College to photograph them also it was noted that two days after starting first day for 42/44 VOSA were seen in the Bus Station and it was made aware to me by dropping in on a conversation that VOSA pulled two of Easy's buses out of Service this may have been why the 42 was suspended and a Solo appeared on the 2 also.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(28/06/2018 18:01)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Great start for Easy today.....*sarcasm is intended*

every 44 journey was 30 minutes i think this may be down to timetable errors or driver as i was waiting for them on Snowdon Drive but they were bang ontime just going the wrong way making them 30 minutes late if you get me? so think someones doing something wrong here.

Also no 42 journeys were produced at all today having waited two hours in the morning at Yale College to photograph them also it was noted that two days after starting first day for 42/44 VOSA were seen in the Bus Station and it was made aware to me by dropping in on a conversation that VOSA pulled two of Easy's buses out of Service this may have been why the 42 was suspended and a Solo appeared on the 2 also.

I've just searched for the registration of the 42, and the reason it didn't operate yesterday was because it wasn't supposed to! The start date is today, Friday 29th. Some timetables do state the 28th and they have appologised on facebook.
Thats fair enough but still does not take away the fact DVSA took two vehicles out of Service.

Also a tempo was driving round today with a VOR paper in the window and the front panel suspended...

(29/06/2018 19:35)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Thats fair enough but still does not take away the fact DVSA took two vehicles out of Service.

Also a tempo was driving round today with a VOR paper in the window and the front panel suspended...

In service or just driving around?
(30/06/2018 19:26)djb Wrote:  In service or just driving around?

In Service on the 2D

So far ive heard a bit of bad stuff on facebook about this company by past employees and if its true then i cant see them lasting very long in there pressuring arriva tactics.
(01/07/2018 09:48)motormayhem1 Wrote:  So far ive heard a bit of bad stuff on facebook about this company by past employees and if its true then i cant see them lasting very long in there pressuring arriva tactics.

I had a look again on Saturday at the 2 and 2D services, it was notable that one AM round trip on the 2D was dropped but later appeared on the next turn, biggest issue appears to be time keeping been very out of the window at times on some runs which is full advantage to Arriva on the resulting passenger loadings seen in both directions. One thing noted was a 2D parking up at bus stop at Croesfoel opposed to heading into Wrexham for its last trip and after a fairly good wait of time they started the service from this location on the short end of day 2D to Vauxhall Industrial Estate, the later trips make you think they intended this to the depot location before they got the Rhostyllen depot? Would have made sense to continued these end of day runs to Cefn Mawr where the return demand would perhaps want towards this and Ruabon.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)