Current time: 19/04/2024, 00:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Twitter - Is it worth having?
Twitter - Is it worth having?
Ok so i have got an account on Twitter that i never to never use so i was wondering is Twitter worth having or is it something of the past?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Twitter - Is it worth having?
Depends how much you use it, I use it quite a lot and you do get some useful information on there, equally you get some rubbish. So really if you use it yes but if you don't use it much or at all then no.
Find all posts by this user
I use it a lot more than I use Facebook and I significantly prefer it. It's personal preference really but I certainly wouldn't say it's 'something of the past'.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Completely agree with CX54. I think Twitter is much better than Facebook and if anything I would say Twitter is becoming more popular rather than becoming a thing of the past
(24/02/2016 12:21)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  Completely agree with CX54. I think Twitter is much better than Facebook and if anything I would say Twitter is becoming more popular rather than becoming a thing of the past

I agree, hardly do anything on FB these days, twitter much better.
The only thing that seems to draw me onto Twitter is a lot of companys seem to have Twitter accounts these days

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)