Current time: 29/03/2024, 05:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Link Network (MD Bus & Coach)
RE: Link Network (MD Bus & Coach)
I saw a silver Tempo in Risley this morning heading for Croft so I presume this was the same bus, seemed to be doing a regular Howards run on a school service that is normally a white coach.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi

The 520 from various bits of East Warrington has not been operated by Howards since the summer. The regular vehicle is now an 06-plate Beulas bodied Iveco Eurorider on Limos North West legals, with Link Network service buses filling in as necessarry.

Jeff
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(22/03/2019 19:16)jeff1637 Wrote:  Hi

The 520 from various bits of East Warrington has not been operated by Howards since the summer. The regular vehicle is now an 06-plate Beulas bodied Iveco Eurorider on Limos North West legals, with Link Network service buses filling in as necessarry.

Jeff
Ahh, fair enough. Winstanley possibly hadn't updated their booklet. It was only the 522. I hope they have bought another Tempo then if that is the case. Such nice vehicles.
(22/03/2019 19:16)jeff1637 Wrote:  Hi

Jeff

The Tempo has become the regular vehicle since it first appeared but this morning Centro KK07BLU was on this route, first time i've seen a Link Network liveried bus on it.
Are Link planning to get rid of any vehicles one they lose the 110 hopefully the fleet will be a bit more organised in terms of the livery once they focus on the 329
I think the standards of the fleet have dropped significantly since they started.
(19/04/2019 13:44)motormayhem1 Wrote:  I think the standards of the fleet have dropped significantly since they started.

They do seem to struggling with their fleet standards now
YK04 KWC is currently on sale in Derbyshire
With YK04 KWC and the loss of the 110 has anything else left?
You hardly see anything in link network livery these days.
I seen one of the centros on the 329 the other day but that's about it as the others seem to be the red solo and the white streetlites.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)