Current time: 28/03/2024, 23:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Link Network (MD Bus & Coach)
RE: Link Network (MD Bus & Coach)
(23/06/2019 19:45)motormayhem1 Wrote:  You hardly see anything in link network livery these days.
I seen one of the centros on the 329 the other day but that's about it as the others seem to be the red solo and the white streetlites.

I always seem to see the 68 plate Streetlite and the Red 53 plate Solo the 2 Cummins Solos are untaxed with KWC up for sale and the 12 plate Streetlite is also untaxed
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I’m not one for grassing up but Streetlite MX12 CFU is apparently untaxed but is on the 329 today if it is correct then link are using it illegally.
(10/07/2019 11:17)darylyates17 Wrote:  I’m not one for grassing up but Streetlite MX12 CFU is apparently untaxed but is on the 329 today if it is correct then link are using it illegally.

If that comes from the DVLA website, I suggest it will be unreliable at least. Unfortunately, up to date isn't something they are very good at.
(10/07/2019 11:35)dca529x Wrote:  If that comes from the DVLA website, I suggest it will be unreliable at least. Unfortunately, up to date isn't something they are very good at.

I’ve checked it on a few and they all say untaxed could be an admin error from the DVLA
(10/07/2019 11:38)darylyates17 Wrote:  I’ve checked it on a few and they all say untaxed could be an admin error from the DVLA

It takes days for the DVLA system to update so the vehicles could have been taxed and the system is still showing them as untaxed.
To be fair, not sure why you feel the need to check a vehicle is taxed anyway.
(10/07/2019 12:52)MPTE1955 Wrote:  To be fair, not sure why you feel the need to check a vehicle is taxed anyway.

Agreed.
The post insinuates that they are running buses illegally which is most probably untrue. It’s a case of 2 and 2 adding up too 7. Better to say nothing.
I am right in saying that this is Links current fleet I just want to double check to keep my list updated in case any have left.

YN53 SVR Optare Solo M850
YN53 ZXB Optare Solo M850
YN04 LWJ Optare Solo M920
MX05 ELJ Optare Tempo X1200
KK07 BLU VDL SB120/Plaxton Centro
LL07 BLU VDL SB120/Plaxton Centro
DRZ 9713 Wright Streetlite DF
MX12 CFU Wright Streetlite WF
SK68 TWP Wright Streetlite DF
(17/07/2019 14:30)darylyates17 Wrote:  I am right in saying that this is Links current fleet I just want to double check to keep my list updated in case any have left.

YN53 SVR Optare Solo M850
YN53 ZXB Optare Solo M850
YN04 LWJ Optare Solo M920
MX05 ELJ Optare Tempo X1200
KK07 BLU VDL SB120/Plaxton Centro
LL07 BLU VDL SB120/Plaxton Centro
DRZ 9713 Wright Streetlite DF
MX12 CFU Wright Streetlite WF
SK68 TWP Wright Streetlite DF

There's a yellow Wright Gemini as well, allocated for schools and private work

Edit: a former Midland Classic?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
They have SK68 TWR too.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)