Current time: 28/03/2024, 09:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Link Network (MD Bus & Coach)
RE: Link Network (MD Bus & Coach)
(30/11/2017 08:50)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Maybe an advert might be the long term plan for the vehicle - just a thought!

True although I haven't seen any ads other than for the limos on the rear of the fleet. Also no ads on tickets.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/11/2017 08:58)RedPanda Wrote:  True although I haven't seen any ads other than for the limos on the rear of the fleet. Also no ads on tickets.

It might also be some sort of stipulation imposed by a finance or leasing company, that is assuming its a long term lease or on finance.
Find all posts by this user
It was presumably bought on ebay - that's where Mr. James of people movers was selling it.
(29/11/2017 17:06)RedPanda Wrote:  Going off the picture on the Facebook page, I'd have thought it'd be an all over repaint. Instead it's just the front end and the white is untouched.
https://flic.kr/p/DSbm3N
(30/11/2017 08:04)motormayhem1 Wrote:  I think doing this makes it look shabby , the only way it looks ok is if theres a full advert wrap over the rest of it.
It was done so passengers at the bus stops can see who is running the bus. The boss is sorting the rest of it in due course but he is busy with lots of other things at the moment. I am sure he will livery it or put an advert on it. Unsure which but I am certain something will be done in the near future. He wanted it in service ASAP as the passengers enjoy the quieter and smoother ride.
MX12CFU has been painted into full livery
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Has anyone got a list of the fleet or know the whole what is in the fleet as could do with one I know Link Network have a few Solos a Centro and a Streetlite though
They have :
1 x Optare tempo
2 x optare solos
2 x centros
1 x streetlite (wheel forward)
(12/03/2018 23:27)motormayhem1 Wrote:  They have :
1 x Optare tempo
2 x optare solos
2 x centros
1 x streetlite (wheel forward)

Thanks a lot I thought they only had 1 Centro and Ive seen the Tempo before but I didnt know what it was as ive not seen many of them.
Pssst.
3x solos (2x04 plate and 1x53 plate) Smile

The centros are LL07 and KK07 ex Stagecoach Middleton
(13/03/2018 00:21)iMarkeh Wrote:  Pssst.
3x solos (2x04 plate and 1x53 plate) Smile

The centros are LL07 and KK07 ex Stagecoach Middleton
So im guessing the PVR for the 110 and 329 is 4 with the other 3 on the other routes they have

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)