Current time: 28/03/2024, 09:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bolton Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot
(03/06/2012 21:20)J654UHN Wrote:  Michael you never misread as Blue bus had MANS not Dafs. The Dafs are the 3 that went from speke in place of 4000/1/2 and juding by the other MAN i doubt it as they are none standard in the NW Fleet. 2400 only got kept on as it was the reserve vehicle for the 700 even though 9 times out of 10 it was one of the low floor Ikarus
(03/06/2012 10:45)27701 Wrote:  
(02/06/2012 00:06)P450 SWX Wrote:  Apart from 2454, 2464 and 2474
I got a photo of Y464 KNF (2464) in service in February of this year, if that's of help at all...? Here it is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael-277...235640884/
Blush

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Apologies K853 just said they had the 1 daf. i thought all the stuff from blue bus was Man
While were on the Blue Bus theme, anyone know whatever happened to T222 MTB?
It was reported at St Helens many months ago, but nothing since. I suspect it is no longer there as it hasn't been mentioned, but I dont recall anyone mentioning it making that most final of all journies up to Yorkshire!

TIA!
Find all posts by this user
if 2800 dont pick up its not going to be far behind it am told

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
I highly doubt that as that bus has had a lot of work done to it and has won that many awards at Bus Driver of the year. Its been repainted about 5 times in the last 4 years
thats true but look at its last 8 months in service it breaks down almost every week and arriva are getting sick of it (dont blame them) its the worst bus there in terms of breaking down

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Hence the B7L chassis was such an unmitigated disaster and so very few were sold, its horizontally mounted engine can make maintenance a pain. All the same, its non-standard and out of the ordinary, hence its so popular!
@K853, I'm not sure of it's current whereabouts but I can confirm that T222 MTB is no longer at the back of Jackson Street.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
well yea its well liked and if i had it my way i would have it on the best services every day but its costing money and arriva are starting to think is it worth paying out to keep getting a bus fixed when they can get another bus thats not unreliable like 2800

(03/06/2012 22:07)CX54 DKD Wrote:  @K853, I'm not sure of it's current whereabouts but I can confirm that T222 MTB is no longer at the back of Jackson Street.

Thanks very much mate Smile I didnt think it was!

(03/06/2012 22:13)bolton bus basher Wrote:  well yea its well liked and if i had it my way i would have it on the best services every day but its costing money and arriva are starting to think is it worth paying out to keep getting a bus fixed when they can get another bus thats not unreliable like 2800

You make it sound like its that simple. Its 12 years old and still has life in it yet, and it can't just be wasted and allowed to be just left to do sod all for god knows how long. You have other buses like 4000/1/2 and 2491 to name a few which are notoriously unreliable at their depots, yet they aren't ready to make the one way trip to Barnsley just yet.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)