Current time: 20/04/2024, 10:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ellenbrook Travel
RE: Ellenbrook Travel
(22/01/2016 18:09)T42 PVM Wrote:  I think Eurobus is a different license as am sure he was using that before he bought Ellenbrook, But yes Ellenbrook was once based in Worsley

I'm pretty certain it was just a trading name of Ellenbrook. The actual application for the Eurobus licence was refused which is why the Ellenbrook licence was acquired. Once he lost a load of tenders on the main JPT licence the Eurobus fleetnames suddenly disapeared.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(22/01/2016 20:15)Dentonian Wrote:  If its a "new" company, it would be a legal minefield for TFGM to refuse to give them work if their bid was the cheapest. However, the bus quoted is much too old for any TFGM contract, and I'm not sure the coach would be allowed under the new DDA rules. It must be a commercial service.

You've got to admit though it is a farce. I understand that the cheapest option is the one they go for to protect tax payers money but when you look at the huge headache that was created at the feet of the same director surly it's a lot more sensible to 'avoid at all costs'

It's UK North/GM buses all over again!
If they are using the Endurance on the School it would have to be a closed door contract with the School as its not DDA compliant and closed door contracts dont require DDA Buses unless its written into contract

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Seen a few days ago in ellenbrooks yard, Volvo R939YNF, jonkheere VSL975, jonkheere P144CRN, vanhool FIG3416 and vanhool L974KTH all coaches
He's got an alexander , Volvo single deck, originally stagecoach, R244KRG and the joncheere JSL975 originally shearings for sale from yesterday
(10/03/2017 08:56)NorthernCounties Wrote:  He's got an alexander , Volvo single deck, originally stagecoach, R244KRG and the joncheere JSL975 originally shearings for sale from yesterday

Is he still doing the private school contract? Would have thought the single decker would have been for that.
It is still registered on VOSA so i assume so

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(10/03/2017 12:45)Mayneway Wrote:  Is he still doing the private school contract? Would have thought the single decker would have been for that.

The single decker hasn't been there long and I don't think its seen service with him. I think he's done some work to it and selling on
(10/03/2017 23:50)NorthernCounties Wrote:  The single decker hasn't been there long and I don't think its seen service with him. I think he's done some work to it and selling on

Buys bus..... Patch it up with gaffer tape..... Sell it on. I suppose anything is better than him doing service work. I just pitty the poor train passengers that end up on their coaches.
A couple of updates here is Ellenbrook have another License called Nix Coaches Limited witch has Ops Disks for 3 Buses/Coaches

An interesting addition is former GHA Coaches Wright Renown R13 GHA (Formally R234 HCD) The Destination displays are yet to be updated so have welsh still on it

Fleet at the moment:

J777 RTL
P144 CRN
FIG 3416 ??
R309 JAF
975 YSL
R13 GHA
and a 52 reg, Something else is due in the near future as well

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)