Current time: 25/04/2024, 20:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Northern (Arriva Rail North)
RE: Northern (Arriva Rail North)
No idea why RTT was showing the wrong information but all is running normally

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(07/03/2017 20:42)T42 PVM Wrote:  Timrtables for the upcoming industrial action is online

https://www.northernrailway.co.uk/industrial-action

That's now been updated to include some replacement bus timetables. Also a mention of rail tickets being accepted on Arriva buses and Yorkshire Tiger buses. Although, no mention of ticket acceptance on Metrolink.
Find all posts by this user
The only flaw about the information regarding ordinary bus services is that it doesn't list which parallel services rail tickets are valid.
(08/03/2017 17:16)St Helens Rider Wrote:  The only flaw about the information regarding ordinary bus services is that it doesn't list which parallel services rail tickets are valid.

Logically it should be any reasonable route so, for instance, Wilmslow to East Didsbury tickets should be accepted on the 130 route. However, unless they give all bus drivers maps of the Northern network I imagine a number wouldn't know what reasonable routes are.
(08/03/2017 18:55)knutstransport Wrote:  Logically it should be any reasonable route so, for instance, Wilmslow to East Didsbury tickets should be accepted on the 130 route. However, unless they give all bus drivers maps of the Northern network I imagine a number wouldn't know what reasonable routes are.
It would have made more sense to have listed reasonable routes and route numbers rather than just forwarding people onto the Arriva Bus site. In my area, the 10/10A are direct parallel routes between St Helens and Liverpool, although in daytime on the strike day, this is one of the very few routes to have 2 trains per hour, so it is only a reduction of 1 train.
319361 made it's first run in service today since repaint and mods, it worked the 1716 Lime St to Preston.

SD.
Post to see previous post.
Please find the new thread here

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)