Current time: 25/04/2024, 11:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Mobile App
RE: Stagecoach Mobile App
Tried the website again and found the 600 I was waiting for in marus bridge to wigan was 10 mins late, but it was saying the next bus was an hour away and then every 12 mins. Few niggles to sort but that being the main one
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Appears to be live in Newcastle too.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
I've been trying to download Stagecoach app but not working a the moment, they said trying again later but still not working yet? Will anyone help me how to download stagecoach app. Possibly backlog or website breakdown something like this.
(09/12/2015 14:05)326VFM Wrote:  I've been trying to download Stagecoach app but not working a the moment, they said trying again later but still not working yet? Will anyone help me how to download stagecoach app. Possibly backlog or website breakdown something like this.

What platform are you downloading it to? iOS android

It's currently unavailable for iOS (iPhone iPad iPod) but as for android I don't know
Merseyside (Gillmoss) are going live tomorrow (10th)
(09/12/2015 21:01)Dentonian Wrote:  Is this a good idea? What if VOSA start using it to "spy"?

What the website? Arriva has the same on their website
(09/12/2015 21:22)Dentonian Wrote:  "Same goes". Although, is it "Real" time? Looking on my desk top last night, it just showed scheduled times, and renoved the word "LIVE" after the bus was due to pass.

I'm sure if you typed another postcode thats on the route that the bus were due to pass, it would show live real time
I'm not big on Stagecoach, more Arriva as I frequently use the 20/320 as I'm in Haydock but when I do go to Wigan or Leigh via Ashton in Makerfield and use Stagecoach I normally use Google Maps as its faster than faffing selecting your location, selecting your route, then your location again
I've been searching for the app on Google Play over the last few days and it's not on there yet.
(09/12/2015 21:46)St Helens Rider Wrote:  I've been searching for the app on Google Play over the last few days and it's not on there yet.

Its the same for Apple and their iOS
I've been told though it's coming soon so keep trying on your app stores whatever they may be. Its unlikely it'll be on Blackberrys and Windows but things could change.
(09/12/2015 14:43)RedPanda Wrote:  What platform are you downloading it to? iOS android

It's currently unavailable for iOS (iPhone iPad iPod) but as for android I don't know

My iPhone 6s still not working yet same as another people too!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)