Current time: 19/04/2024, 23:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Liverpool Night Buses Christmas 2015
RE: Liverpool Night Buses Christmas 2015
I've uploaded a few pictures from last night on Flickr, I think the most I counted on a journey leaving Elliot Street was 15 people.

https://flic.kr/ps/2cckxy

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Really is disappointing to see so little use of the night buses , im sure there is scope to improve them in 2016 if there is the will and the money to do it .
Find all posts by this user
(13/12/2015 19:25)wirralbus Wrote:  Really is disappointing to see so little use of the night buses , im sure there is scope to improve them in 2016 if there is the will and the money to do it .

It needs more advertising, send an email to each business in merseyside and ask them to spread the word
The 03.05 Chester bus had 35 people on it from Sir Thomas St.

Also perhaps someone at Stagecoach could alter the destination on one of their buses which reads Tesco's when it should just be Tesco. Thank you.
I think the 10N ect that are going from Elliott Street will not do that well as thats not their daytime routes, really the Services should of gone from where they would in a daytime

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(13/12/2015 19:36)RedPanda Wrote:  It needs more advertising, send an email to each business in merseyside and ask them to spread the word

To be honest this has shown that without it being a regular feature its not going to attract the passengers , at the weekends it probably has to be kept to the busier night of the week which is Saturday Night / Sunday Morning.
(13/12/2015 23:25)Peterw Wrote:  The 03.05 Chester bus had 35 people on it from Sir Thomas St.

Also perhaps someone at Stagecoach could alter the destination on one of their buses which reads Tesco's when it should just be Tesco. Thank you.

03.05 service doesn't go to Chester it goes to Ellesmere Port .
That's a reasonable load , just have to look though if its just getting people across the river or a bit further up the route . If it is just across the river Stagecoach may look at a crossriver service once again just to Birkenhead if they think the demand can be maintained .
03.05 service doesn't go to Chester it goes to Ellesmere Port .

Ooops yes

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)