Current time: 25/04/2024, 06:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

is this the new thank you system?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Reputation
No, the reputation system is to be removed along with a few other bits in the coming days. The thanks system or anything related to it will not be returning however.
Find all posts by this user
a shame i think this system is better then the thank you system as it can be a good or bad thing and you must leave a comment regarding the reason why your making that choice
It can easily be abused by members and isn't deemed to be needed on the forum much like the thanks system. No such system is due to be implemented in any case.
i see your point, if there was a way for it to be watched then maybe if could work but that would take up time, time admins just dont have the time for, a shame
It would have to be moderated for it to really work and as it stands all the forum team don't have that kind of time.
yea thats what i tried to say in the above post, maybe in a few years once the site has grown a bit it might just be possible but for now i think your right
(01/06/2012 17:08)Website Admin Wrote:  It can easily be abused by members and isn't deemed to be needed on the forum much like the thanks system. No such system is due to be implemented in any case.

I completely agree with this point. I would much prefer to post and thank somebody for their post and explaining the reason(s) why I am thanking them for their post.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)