Current time: 19/04/2024, 00:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go Goodwins
RE: Go Goodwins
YX66WLJ enviro400mmc, been sold to yelloway, Oldham. Looks like Goodwins are having a change in direction with the fleet
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(31/10/2017 08:17)NorthernCounties Wrote:  YX66WLJ enviro400mmc, been sold to yelloway, Oldham. Looks like Goodwins are having a change in direction with the fleet

Or possibly struggling
Find all posts by this user
(31/10/2017 09:07)Mayneway Wrote:  Or possibly struggling

Not struggling actually. Wes Goodwin has said that the regular driver left and it had no regular driver and the kids were starting to destroy the stairway, he saw it and was a bit annoyed after the big investment. He knew yelloway were looking for a high capacity bus so he called them up and sold. He also said he'll just buy another 40k alx400 because he won't be as bothered when the kids wreck it
(03/11/2017 16:13)NorthernCounties Wrote:  Not struggling actually. Wes Goodwin has said that the regular driver left and it had no regular driver and the kids were starting to destroy the stairway, he saw it and was a bit annoyed after the big investment. He knew yelloway were looking for a high capacity bus so he called them up and sold. He also said he'll just buy another 40k alx400 because he won't be as bothered when the kids wreck it

Yep I saw the comments on Facebook but let's be honest who buys a brand new high spec bus and sticks it on school services.
(04/11/2017 11:50)Mayneway Wrote:  Yep I saw the comments on Facebook but let's be honest who buys a brand new high spec bus and sticks it on school services.

How about Aintree Coachlines, with the super-dooper Decker
(04/11/2017 11:50)Mayneway Wrote:  Yep I saw the comments on Facebook but let's be honest who buys a brand new high spec bus and sticks it on school services.

Don't forget that it can be used for excursions too because of the specification. Nothing wrong with multi purpose
Goodwins have reregistered some of their buses with MMC YX66 WLH carrying 772 URB, and enviro 200 YX66 WDS carrying ADL 200E.

They also seem to have numbered their 'deckers,
YX66 WLJ - 2 - now sold
LJ05 BLN - 3
LJ05 BLK - 4
LJ54 BDF - 5
Haven't seen this one, but assumedly 772 URB (YX66 WLH) is 1.

Alex Noble My Pictures
(07/11/2017 17:13)AltrinchamAlex Wrote:  Goodwins have reregistered some of their buses with MMC YX66 WLH carrying 772 URB, and enviro 200 YX66 WDS carrying ADL 200E.

They also seem to have numbered their 'deckers,
YX66 WLJ - 2 - now sold
LJ05 BLN - 3
LJ05 BLK - 4
LJ54 BDF - 5
Haven't seen this one, but assumedly 772 URB (YX66 WLH) is 1.

Thought the Enviro200s wentbto Diamond with the service work
(07/11/2017 17:42)E208 WBG Wrote:  Thought the Enviro200s wentbto Diamond with the service work

They kept the 66 plate.
Not sure which one but one of the VLA’s is now in all over blue and registered T3WES.

---
Thanks
Ant

Check out my YouTube Channel updated regularly at 18:00 Most Days;
https://www.youtube.com/c/apdmediatransp...nel/videos

Check out my content on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter/albums

Updated recently with a trip down to the South Coast in 2021 & Railway Pictures from 2017.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)