Current time: 23/04/2024, 13:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

North East Independents
RE: North East Independents
Major fleet sale from Tees Valley Coach Travel as advertised in RouteOne this week:

Volvo B10M/Plaxton Paramount TAZ4059
Volvo B10M/Van Hool PLZ8021, H813TEP (re-registered B12TVC recently) and one other (either TXI8764 or PIL6352)

Offers are also being taken on the entire service fleet.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Tees Valley Coach Travel
Dart SLF V385JWK has been repainted white.
Stagecarriage's Dennis Trident X376NNO remains at Coach Travel's depot, we are currently unsure whether this is perment or if it is just there awaiting a repaint.
A new Van Hool TX Coach has arrived, further details to come.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Trident is X279NNO at Tees Valley. Weardale have acquired 7 ex GNE Olympians, presumably for new school contracts
Find all posts by this user
Heard that Connect of South Tyneside has gone out of business, with Stanley Taxis and GNE picking up their Nexus contracts from today.
Yes, Go North East are now running all journeys on the 73 service, as well as operating the evening journeys on the 69A.

Also, Stanley Travel are running the (Washington - Birtley) service 23.
Joining the Tees Valley Coach Travel fleet today are Van Hool T9 SUI8191 and Jonckheere Mistral-bodied Volvo B10M SUI8192 from Daish's Travel.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Details of the Tees Valley Coach Travel operation of Middlesbrough College shuttle service 686 and of the Cleveland College of Art & Design have now been revealed.

Middlesbrough College Shuttle
The 686 is renumbered the TR1, branded 'Town Rider'. It will run every 15 minutes (down from the 12 minutes during Compass Royston's operation) from 0935 til 1031, then 1120 to 1431 and then 1520 to 1601 (and an additional town evening trips from the college at 2110 and 2120).
Alongside the TR1 is new service TR2 which will link Middlesbrough Bus Station with Riverside Park Industrial Estate at weekday peak times (0650-0931 then 1605-1845). On college days, from 0750 til 0931 and 1605 til 1801, the TR2 will serve Middlesbrough College. Likewise, between 1150 and 1418, the TR1 will serve Wynyard Way Offices.
Full timetable here

Cleveland College of Art & Design
Full details and timetables here

My Flickr
Updated regularly
To cover the additional 23 working, Stanley Buses have Dawsonrental MPD KX06 LXO on-loan. However, it is currently off the road having broken down after just a day in service and as such, they're currently hiring a Solo from Classic.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(16/08/2012 20:12)kuyoyo Wrote:  To cover the additional 23 working, Stanley Buses have Dawsonrental MPD KX06 LXO on-loan. However, it is currently off the road having broken down after just a day in service and as such, they're currently hiring a Solo from Classic.

The Solo is Y293 PDN.
Hi,

Where would be the best place to stand to get a pic of the TB503 in South Shields?

Cheers :

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)