Current time: 27/09/2024, 20:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
At what point though does Arriva , Avon and Stagecoach start to take notice .

Avon have already felt the pinch with 39 partly eatting into the 86/87 between Leasowe and West Kirby , if the route continues on to Heswall then the 22 / 77 might feel the pinch depending on routing.
Find all posts by this user
(21/05/2013 20:50)wirralbus Wrote:  At what point though does Arriva , Avon and Stagecoach start to take notice .

Avon have already felt the pinch with 39 partly eatting into the 86/87 between Leasowe and West Kirby , if the route continues on to Heswall then the 22 / 77 might feel the pinch depending on routing.
I've noticed that passengers have started to recognise that Impera's fares are much cheaper than Arriva's (something for Impera to possibly advertise on the outside of their buses). Yes, I guess that Arriva's fares reflect their level of service; much can be said about Impera's recent level of service, but they have apologised for the reliability issues on notices on-board their fleet and are working to solve those issues.

On the weekend, I noticed that Arriva's close-to-empty 'deckers on the 403/413 were being followed around Leasowe by 39s which were popular (only not being able to cater for passengers in Leasowe who queried whether the 39 was serving Town Meadow Lane - something which definitely should be reverted in the next series of changes). As for the 1A/411 rivalry, I definitely think that Arriva have lost patronage as I haven't seen more than a handful of people on the 411 for some time.

These are just my observations, though. In my opinion, Arriva don't seem to be doing much about it...!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thats the worrying thing now is that the arriva management dont seem interested , it maybe that the 411 will be getting pulled to improve services in other areas
*These are just my observations, though. In my opinion, Arriva don't seem to be doing much about it...!*

they want to do something about it as i can see imprea doing very well (and i hope imprea do go ahead and do well)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
2031 was on the 39/411 last night - first time that I've seen this bus on a late 39/411 board (although we did take it out with us to start in Moreton, New Brighton-bound, at 17:54 to relieve cold and sluggish 2510):
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/michaelmills.1996/17576213

Also, 2152 is back on the road again after some time off of the road for mechanical attention:
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/michaelmills.1996/17555029

Impera currently have a high-specification double-decker (Enviro400, as far as I know) demonstrator.

(28/05/2013 11:47)KU02 YUH Wrote:  Impera currently have a high-specification double-decker (Enviro400, as far as I know) demonstrator.

Just passed thru Liscard at 1645 to N/B, 39.

Presume 1656 back.
(28/05/2013 15:58)DVG526 Wrote:  
(28/05/2013 11:47)KU02 YUH Wrote:  Impera currently have a high-specification double-decker (Enviro400, as far as I know) demonstrator.
Just passed thru Liscard at 1645 to N/B, 39.

Presume 1656 back.
In that case...

39 Departures:
New Brighton - 16:56, 18:25, 20:25, 22:25
West Kirby - 17:38, 19:00, 21:00, 23:00

411 Departures:
New Brighton - 19:37, 21:37, 23:37*
Woodside - 20:02, 22:02

* - To Birkenhead Only

Just Found out for you Impera Enviro400 DEMO IS SN61DFK which has been fleet numbered 9136 while it is at impera for a short time
Just thought I would let you all know that Impera's Enviro400 Loan is SN61 DFK fleetnumbered 9136 for its short stay at impera.
Its top of the range Enviro 400H and is only with them for a short time. That's all I know at the moment will post a photo for you all tomorrow and will get you more info as well
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)