Current time: 20/04/2024, 09:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
And with that gents, let's get back on topic please. If there's anything else either of you want to say, make use of a private message and not this thread.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I for one appreciate your work on the forum Michael and I see you as one of the most reliable members. Even if you were to get the odd thing wrong, it happens and plans change so it's understandable.
21117 working the 38 this afternoon, just sighted in New Ferry, first time I've seen one of these out in normal service.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
noted an enviro 400 on a wirral grammar school run this afternoon.

I am no longer active on this forum.
(19/03/2013 13:16)gka472l Wrote:  21117 working the 38 this afternoon, just sighted in New Ferry, first time I've seen one of these out in normal service.

There was one out on the 41/42 on Saturday I'm lead to believe.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scania/Enviro400 PX12 EFD (15823) is now back at Preston depot after its time with Stagecoach Wirral; it was on the 2A this morning (seen it in Ormskirk Bus Station at about 07:40).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/03/2013 19:29)3111 Wrote:  Scania/Enviro400 PX12 EFD (15823) is now back at Preston depot after its time with Stagecoach Wirral; it was on the 2A this morning (seen it in Ormskirk Bus Station at about 07:40).

Hi All,
Today I feel strange to look at Stagecoach (ex-Gillmoss) at Chester Bus Exchange, No21119 W468CRN route 2 service between Chester to Liverpool, based at Rock Ferry or Chester but I'm not sure which is based??
Smile
19022 now at Rock Ferry, sighted parked in the depot this afternoon.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(17/03/2013 18:09)jonathon890 Wrote:  I have been to Carlisle depot today and 16235 was parked in the yard now in full stagecoach livery. I only got a back shot of it http://www.flickr.com/photos/jongraham89...hotostream

16235 still in Carlisle yard today. No legals on panel near front nearside wheel. Did have Stagecoach North West T/A Cumberland Motor Services legals on backing paper and stuck by masking tape onto inside of window above nearside front wheel. Presumably it needs a legal notice (of any part of Stagecoach) to go out on the road and thus may well go back to the Wirral with the SNW temporary legals and get the appropriate Stagecoach Wirral legal applied back in the Wirral (my guess as not being an expert on this subject).
The only other thing I can think of was that it may be used, temporarily, by CMS, before returning to the Wirral.

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)