Current time: 19/04/2024, 22:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(24/01/2013 09:37)moreton407 Wrote:  
(24/01/2013 08:29)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Looking at the ticket options it looks more likely that you would have to pay again from roundabout Ellesmere Port as not sure Liverpool & Wirral would include Ellesmere Port, however, I wouldnt be certain and I'm sure somebody will clear this up. Either way these tickets are good value with the only downside being that you have less choice of services to use compared to Arriva. But then you pay more with them for similar tickets probably to reflect the greater options.

Would it be covered by the "Dayrider Plus Adult" (See Stagecoach website)?

Thanks, think I was looking at it from the normal one and not the plus one, looking again at cumbria's posting it was kind of obvious.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
can anyone give me the full postal address of the Chester depot pls?
I've had a quick look at the Stagecoach Chester & Wirral site & whilst the new fares are listed, there is no map suggesting where the boundaries of each ticket are. On that basis, I am assuming that the boundaries are remaining the same for the time being (presumably until new ticket machines are installed on all the buses.

That of course means that this;

Old ticket:First Week Network adult @ £18.50
New ticket: Megarider Plus @ £13.50

Won't be valid on Stagecoach services beyond Liverpool.

However, given the current price of the Merseyside Satgecoach Megarider plus of £12.00, I can see the price of that ticket being increased soon & at that point, intergrated with the Wirral & Chester ticketing arrangements.
(24/01/2013 11:29)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  can anyone give me the full postal address of the Chester depot pls?

Stagecoach,
The Pebbles,
Liverpool Rd,
Chester,
Cheshire,
CH2 1AE
The delightful R874 ERE is on 471/472 today, nice to see stagecoach upgrading the services! Wink

I am no longer active on this forum.
(24/01/2013 11:29)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  can anyone give me the full postal address of the Chester depot pls?

Stagecoach Chester
The Pebbles,
Liverpool Road
Chester
CH2 1AE
(24/01/2013 14:33)R874 ERE Wrote:  The delightful R874 ERE is on 471/472 today, nice to see stagecoach upgrading the services! Wink

Indeed! LOL

I did notice quite a few Enviro 200's out & about on routes 38 & 41/42 early this morning - more than have been out before.
(24/01/2013 15:13)polarbear Wrote:  Indeed! LOL

I did notice quite a few Enviro 200's out & about on routes 38 & 41/42 early this morning - more than have been out before.

The 41/2 has been fully enviro operated for a good few days now, except yesterday when R874 ERE covered a round trip for an enviro but was then taken off around 10am.

As for the 38s, im not sure if its had a fully enviro operated day yet, it still seems to be whatever serviceable bus happens to be in the yard at the time!

I havnt seen any enviros slip onto the QBPs yet either.

One the night of takeover there where some 55 plate stagecoach darts parked up in RF. Are there any still parked at RF, or in use at RF? Or did where they just chester bound and left there temporarily?

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
(24/01/2013 15:28)R874 ERE Wrote:  
(24/01/2013 15:13)polarbear Wrote:  Indeed! LOL

The 41/2 has been fully enviro operated for a good few days now, except yesterday when R874 ERE covered a round trip for an enviro but was then taken off around 10am.

As for the 38s, im not sure if its had a fully enviro operated day yet, it still seems to be whatever serviceable bus happens to be in the yard at the time!

I havnt seen any enviros slip onto the QBPs yet either.

One the night of takeover there where some 55 plate stagecoach darts parked up in RF. Are there any still parked at RF, or in use at RF? Or did where they just chester bound and left there temporarily?

Luke

There aren't any Stagecoach Darts at RF - only the ex First ones.

As far as I'm aware, (though I've not been past the Liverpool Road depot this week), all of the "04" reg Stagecoach Darts are currently at Chester working local services.
Noted one of the enviros on the X2 Ellesmere Port - Chester yesterday morning shortly after 10am

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)