Current time: 18/04/2024, 05:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor Depot
plus a advert on 2631 with flybe Anglesey to Cardiff for next 12 months on the back of the bus. Seems strange swapping her
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2639 was involved in a fatality in Southport a few weeks again so might be a reason why the swap with 2631.
(03/12/2019 06:21)N304CLV Wrote:  2639 was involved in a fatality in Southport a few weeks again so might be a reason why the swap with 2631.

That would make sense in that case, surprised it didn't get swapped with another Arriva subsidiary altogether like Midlands have done on two occasions in recent years over in Telford.
New Sapphire Branded MX09EXP has transfered from Chester to Bangor. new Sapphire route??
spare for 3165 out of action for a while thats why 2935 is here apprently
2656 now in Chester
Speaking to a few drivers today 3165 is back in Bangor.
Many have noticed that coastline stickers havent been applied.However, drivers I've heard new buses are been bought for the llandudno run to caernarfon in sapphire spec but as the new cymru coastliner anyone heard anything more.
Noted in another thread, Cadet 2481 has now been removed from Bangor depot for scrap after it was withdrawn following a collision some time ago. Also, it is my understanding that 2650 has followed similarly after its misfortune on the A497 back in 2018. With a vast fleet of Pulsars across ANW&W, it could be argued 2650 has departed somewhat prematurely given the fact it was relatively intact.
(09/02/2020 20:46)K101HUM Wrote:  Noted in another thread, Cadet 2481 has now been removed from Bangor depot for scrap after it was withdrawn following a collision some time ago. Also, it is my understanding that 2650 has followed similarly after its misfortune on the A497 back in 2018. With a vast fleet of Pulsars across ANW&W, it could be argued 2650 has departed somewhat prematurely given the fact it was relatively intact.

Was that not a write off following Chassis damage?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The burnt Optare Solo 688 CX09 BFZ has left Bangor depot since Tuesday making its final journey to the scraps.

For recent interests of bus photos please visit my Flickr account below:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/135097870@N02/

For my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/EfanThomasTheBusEnthusiast/

And check out my Instagram page for more recent bus photos:
@emt_buses.175

Also check out with my TikTok account:
@emt_busenthusiast_175
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)