Current time: 19/04/2024, 20:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
2471 was on the 68 this afternoon. There was a hybrid on 68A lates too!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Saw 2900 in the new livery,not impressed looks drab compaired to the previous colours.Huh
Money could of been better spent elsewhere

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Find all posts by this user
Looking at the service changes for the 23rd it seems there will be a PVR drop on the 12/13 and 18 witch would allow 2467 and 2471 to be Withdrawn once again, unless they are going to release other Buses to other depots?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(21/04/2017 08:52)T42 PVM Wrote:  Looking at the service changes for the 23rd it seems there will be a PVR drop on the 12/13 and 18 witch would allow 2467 and 2471 to be Withdrawn once again, unless they are going to release other Buses to other depots?

It's to give the routes extra running time so it'll hopefully reduce the number of delays

4804 is on the 15 today. Could become more "the norm" once more drivers are trained on them
(21/04/2017 12:12)Y474 KNF Wrote:  It's to give the routes extra running time so it'll hopefully reduce the number of delays

4804 is on the 15 today. Could become more "the norm" once more drivers are trained on them

can all of Joe Andersons backward steps to bus priorities be reversed from May once he`s out of office
(21/04/2017 14:34)FC Pictures Wrote:  can all of Joe Andersons backward steps to bus priorities be reversed from May once he`s out of office

I do hope so. The bus lanes which remain suspended need restoring as a matter of urgency - because from my experience opening them to all road users has made absolutely no difference at all and has actually increased journey times on certain routes. It was a very poor decision to suspend them on a trial basis in the first place and the sooner it's reversed by the new mayor (I would say it's almost certainly going to be Steve Rotheram) the better
(21/04/2017 14:34)FC Pictures Wrote:  can all of Joe Andersons backward steps to bus priorities be reversed from May once he`s out of office

Joe Anderson will not be out of office. The election is for the Mayor of the Liverpool City Region (Merseyside and Halton) not Liverpool City Council. I don't know if the newly elected mayor has the powers to reintroduce bus lanes within the city boundary. Also, this election is not related to Brexit, in case you are wondering.
(21/04/2017 20:39)Barney Wrote:  Joe Anderson will not be out of office. The election is for the Mayor of the Liverpool City Region (Merseyside and Halton) not Liverpool City Council. I don't know if the newly elected mayor has the powers to reintroduce bus lanes within the city boundary. Also, this election is not related to Brexit, in case you are wondering.

the new regional mayor replaces Andersons job,he`s looking to stand as an MP now
(21/04/2017 06:18)Penny Return Wrote:  Saw 2900 in the new livery,not impressed looks drab compaired to the previous colours.Huh
Money could of been better spent elsewhere

https://www.flickr.com/photos/145811688@...STB-PCzaDA

Observations like these will be short-lived as routes 26/27 are due their electric single-decks later this year.
(21/04/2017 23:59)FC Pictures Wrote:  the new regional mayor replaces Andersons job,he`s looking to stand as an MP now

I heard a rumour that he will attempt to stand in the seat of the likely Liverpool City Region Mayor. Talk about swings and roundabouts!

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)