Current time: 28/03/2024, 23:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(24/06/2014 18:44)KU02 YUH Wrote:  Yesterday, I heard from a driver that the evening 52 is being taken-off soon as it's not making enough money - which, to be honest, is quite fair as it's usually quiet from what I regularly see. However, I really hope that the 52A will run every 20 minutes to compensate for that.

If this rumour is correct, I agree that the 52A should become a 20-minute frequency in the evening. However, I doubt this will happen. If, as seems likely the 52A is reduced to a 30-minute frequency, then it MUST be double-decker operated. This should not be too difficult to do as Bootle's deckers primarily operate on the 60 and 61 during the day and most are back in the depot by 6.30pm

At present, with a combined 15-minute frequency, it's standing room only for most city centre departures until 8pm. I don't think customers with Arriva monthly or annual passes will be too happy if they cannot get on a bus in the evening after a long day at work because it was full up and have to wait 30 minutes for the next one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot - Barney - 24/06/2014 20:21

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)