Current time: 24/04/2024, 23:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(25/10/2012 18:32)CX06 EBK Wrote:  The new Pulsars were surely intended for the 53/A so there is nothing surprising about them being on the route they were intended for.
I understand about what you mean. I'm just surprised that most (or even all) of them are being allocated onto the 53s - in the past, Bootle have had a habit of not putting new Pulsars on what they were bought for (the majority of the 09-plated examples were put onto the 52s before seeing use on the 55s and the 62s had plenty of 58-plated Pulsars on it when the 59-plated examples arrived). It sounds silly, but it's one of those silly errors that happen when sending buses out (probably not intentional). Obviously, a bus is just a bus. Pulsars are just classed as Pulsars these days; the 53s are just more services that have been "Pulsarised". I'm just glad to see that they're actually putting the new buses on there! Quality-wise, most of the new ones are 100% better than the others. And it's nice to see that Stagecoach's 53s seems to have their Enviro300s back on there now - bus-wise, the 53s are becoming "quality" services (more morning journeys towards Aintree are desired, though).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot - M113 YKC - 25/10/2012 18:55

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)