Current time: 28/03/2024, 08:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(02/08/2012 20:20)27701 Wrote:  
(02/08/2012 20:06)V671 DVU Wrote:  Lets not forget the 68 is supposed to only be a three month transfer, so it's quite possible that site could be used as parking for some Bootle buses.
I don't think that they'd want to go back to square one - having two sets of land! The land in question would probably be big enough to be a replacement depot. With Hawthorne Road currently in the middle of being regenerated, I wouldn't be surprised if the existing depot (and the business next-door) were included in that scheme.
(02/08/2012 20:06)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Likewise, pass it nearly every day, in fact can see it from my office, nice big site for them to use if they do.
I agree. It'd be perfect for them. For drivers, it'd cause little trouble, with it being around the corner from the existing site. Boards wouldn't need to be changed - buses would practically be running from the same place. It all seems to make sense, however none of this has been confirmed yet - we shouldn't get our hopes up!

I know three drivers that drive for Bootle but to be honest I am not going to ask them about it as you know how doing this can be treated on the forum and drivers are not always privvy to everything that goes on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot - MPTE1955 - 02/08/2012 20:29

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)