Current time: 19/04/2024, 05:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ex Arriva NW Palatine II's
RE: Ex Arriva NW Palatine II's
(25/01/2020 21:44)313201 Wrote:  0288 was at new brighton parked in the bay by the mini golf course.

I managed to get a pic of it too.

Not sure who the driver was when the bus pulled off but whoever he was, it seemed to me as an ex bus driver myself that the driver didn't have a clue what he was doing, it was like he was afraid to drive it properly and after he'd turned around at the bottom of rowson street, I watched him and he appeared to be using a phone while driving the bus as he frequently had his eyes and attention away from the road while the bus was moving.

Frankly he should have had someone else driving or should have pulled over if he wanted to use his phone but he just kept driving.

This isn't the thread for discussing drivers, being an ex driver doesn't give you the right to judge every other drivers move. The driver could well have been using the phone, but he might not have. For all we know, a warning buzzer and dash light could have come on distracting his attention, could have been anything, so don't look at one instance and decide the driver was clueless and didn't want to drive it properly. I'm a driver, have been 6 years now, I don't judge other drivers based on 1 thing I might think I have witnessed without the full story from the side of the road.

If you have any issues, this isn't the place for it. If you have any comments, get in touch with Presidential Travel.

One thing you find in this job is know it all passengers and bypasses who like to cause some crap for no reason over something they think they saw without the full story, and quite frankly that's the main downside to the job.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ex Arriva NW Palatine II's - Ultralow - 31/05/2012, 21:13
RE: Ex Arriva NW Palatine II's - ste - 13/08/2012, 09:49
RE: Ex Arriva NW Palatine II's - ste - 14/08/2012, 09:24
RE: Ex Arriva NW Palatine II's - 2829 - 16/04/2014, 09:31
RE: Ex Arriva NW Palatine II's - E400 - 01/07/2015, 17:20
RE: Ex Arriva NW Palatine II's - 1466 - 01/12/2016, 20:36

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)