Current time: 19/04/2024, 16:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HTL Buses
RE: HTL Buses
do they have many routes?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
They operate a fairly large tendered network. Seeing as you enquired, routes around St Helens are 135/137/138 during the day MON-SAT then 194/195 and 196 MON-SAT evenings and Sunday. As 27701 points out though, they're only Huyton based, no St Helens depot! If you're interested in the St Helens area, have you given Hattons a try? I'm not sure if they're actively looking for drivers but you can only ask!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Iv not tried Hattons yet mate. No Arriva depots are taking on at the moment. Nor are Halton or Warrington Network. So as i need to be working, HTL appear to be the only ones.
(13/06/2012 22:10)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Iv not tried Hattons yet mate. No Arriva depots are taking on at the moment. Nor are Halton or Warrington Network. So as i need to be working, HTL appear to be the only ones. Heard some bad things about the company though so im not sure how they would be to work for..
I use them infrequently now but that's down to me, not the company. With the current investment though in the 11/61/12 plate Solos, the company does seem to be doing well and from my experience, their vehicles tend to be well presented.

Might be worth trying Hatton's; I believe a number of drivers transferred there from HTL not too long ago so I assume there's some benefit such as a higher pay rate. Like I say, always worth asking!

(13/06/2012 22:10)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  I'm not sure how they would be to work for..
Well why not find out for yourself? If people are fired from them or have been in trouble and left them, they're not going to send a good word around about them are they?

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
yeah cheers buddy, iv just sent them an email...
only arriva depot taking on is runcorn that am aware of, hattons was taking on recently following a few people leaving, you might love it there and HTL also run the 36 evening and sundays

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(13/06/2012 22:43)bolton bus basher Wrote:  ..and HTL also run the 36 evening and sundays
Totally forgot about that one! Inclusive of the 141 which it interworks with too.

Without giving too much away, I once worked for Arriva Runcorn but left for my own reasons...

HTL appear to offer lower pay though compared to some other companies..
i forgot about the 141 oh and i have a feeling they have another st helens route but i cant put my finger on it! andwell that rules runcorn out but trying hattons as well i have a feeling they still short as today seen a coach driver on bus duty

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)