Current time: 19/04/2024, 11:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
Enviro 400 is on the 52/52a today, didnt catch which one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(24/07/2012 12:59)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Enviro 400 is on the 52/52a today, didnt catch which one.

That'll be 4433 (MX09 LXR) thenWink

Nice to know it won't be smashing into any overhanging tree branches. Peoplesbus have sorted that with their TridentsSmile
Arriva need to look into getting something done about the trees going up to Orrell Park station as they are pretty awful and wouldnt surprise me if some damage has been done to some deckers along that road.
Bootle today had at least two DLA's on the 345, one of these was 4057 didnt see the other as my 68 turned into Spellow Lane before it reached me, the two DLA's were consecutive buses with the first one nearly empty despite it being rush hour.
Today, the 52/52A had Enviro400s MX09 LXR (4433) and MX09 LXS (4434) on them - 4434's duty was replaced by DAF/ALX400 S252 JUA (4082) by the evening! Also, ALX200 X266 OBN (2266) was on the services, however its' duty seemed to have been replaced, too, by Pulsar CX58 FZC (2922). Also, Enviro400 MX09 LXM (4430) was on the 53A this morning.

Plaxton Pointer 2s R551 ABA (7551) and R569 ABA (7569) were out - on the 58 and the 56A respectively. 7569 was in the depot this morning, so it must have replaced something during the day. Marshall V667 DVU (7667) was on the 58 this morning, however Pulsar CX58 FZG (2925) seemed to have replaced its' duty by late-morning! It never seems to last long on the road... Strangely, it was back out on the 54 this evening!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
7663 Borke down today on Stanley road, Near to the Bus Station, I Didnt see which route it was on, It was Displaying
Not In Service 000, It was replaced by a T Reg dart, Howeever
(25/07/2012 17:07)Harryn9000 Wrote:  i wish bootle would get rid of the darts completely and get new buses in same as stagecoach buses would be perfect for bootle or even same deckers as well
Bootle have been very lucky to have earned many brand-new buses since 2009 - 29 single-deckers and 12 double-deckers. From what I've been told, profits are very low across the board. Personally, I don't see their current fleet as being a major problem. 41 brand-new buses have helped to clear-out the main issue - step-entranced buses.

My problem lays with the way that the fleet is allocated out of the depot in the morning. The allocation of many Darts among few QBP-friendly buses on the 53/53A is obviously down to low priorities. Bootle have the correct QBP-friendly buses - that's definitely not the issue! Also, the 311 is a problem when it comes to its' allocation of Darts. As we all know, Darts are generally unreliable, and unsuitable, for long-distance services! Finally, I could write all day about the services that need an allocation of double-deckers - unfortunately, we have to compromise and be grateful with what we've got these days...

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(25/07/2012 18:14)Marshall Capital SLF Wrote:  7663 Borke down today on Stanley road, Near to the Bus Station, I Didnt see which route it was on, It was Displaying
Not In Service 000, It was replaced by a T Reg dart, Howeever

Pulsar 2 2941 Was out on the 61 Smile
how old are the dart now must be close to replacement now
The eldest dart in the depot in an R Plater dating from 97/98, the newest dart is an X Plater from 2000, others on T & V plates date from 1999 so not really a long time left for any of these with the X-ANC's about 3 years and the R platers anytime soon.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)