Current time: 16/04/2024, 04:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
I can see the timetable being further changed for the likes of some of the routes to completely omit operating from liverpool One and Mann Island after 2100 , will like to wait and see what the passengers reaction to doing a loop the loop of Liverpool from Liverpool One to get to Sir Thomas Street .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Am sure once Passengers get used to the change things will be ok, Cant see the services getting pulled out of L1 coz of it

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(15/10/2015 17:17)wirralbus Wrote:  I can see the timetable being further changed for the likes of some of the routes to completely omit operating from liverpool One and Mann Island after 2100 , will like to wait and see what the passengers reaction to doing a loop the loop of Liverpool from Liverpool One to get to Sir Thomas Street .

According to Merseytravel the affected routes will observe stops along the diversion. I wonder if potential passengers will be aware of this and if timetables will be displayed at the appropriate stops?
(15/10/2015 19:26)T42 PVM Wrote:  Am sure once Passengers get used to the change things will be ok, Cant see the services getting pulled out of L1 coz of it

Fully agree.
(15/10/2015 21:59)507009 Wrote:  Fully agree.

To be honest get rid of the route from central parts of Liverpool and the the roads to either side of Victoria Street are going to take a tremendous hit , I do hope there is adequate time in the timetable as Chapel Street in particular can get clogged at the best of times with the amount of traffic lights and now all these extra vehicles trying to get out of town.
The first week of the change will see the worst of the delays as Liverpool City Council Engineer's will be out looking at traffic light sequencing .
Enviro 400 4428 MX09LXK was on the 310 on Saturday i rode it from Queen square to Maghull was nice to have a decker on there made a nice change from the usual Pulsars.
(15/10/2015 17:17)wirralbus Wrote:  I can see the timetable being further changed for the likes of some of the routes to completely omit operating from liverpool One and Mann Island after 2100 , will like to wait and see what the passengers reaction to doing a loop the loop of Liverpool from Liverpool One to get to Sir Thomas Street .

I can't work out where you are coming from on this or where you are going!

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
I have just seen a Cadet leaving Netherton on the 52A. By the time it had loaded at its first stop it was almost full. I think that this duty is the last one out of the depot and obviously there was nothing else available. I wonder if the Cadet will be exchanged at some point during the day?
(08/10/2015 20:38)YJ59 AZA Wrote:  It's 2235 and an ALX200. They've been parked there for about a week now. 2235 has an NFS poster on its windscreen. There's another ALX200 parked by the garages.

2235 (X235 ANC) still at the front of the depot near the main road, still got NFS sticker on windscreen.
I notice its taxed until the end of October and Bootle seem to be holding onto it, so I wonder if it could be used for the dreaded Mischief Night next week as a Merseyside Police Trojan Bus?

I seem to remember last year's Bootle Trojan was a Marshall Dart 7660 (V660 DVU) -which has now been preserved by the NWVRT- and Stagecoach Gillmoss used an NC/Dart as a Police Battlebus which was fitted with Perspex windows. Ironically, this too has now been preserved (into its original CMT Buses livery).
Pretty certain this was Stagecoach 32923 (N656 CHF).
(23/10/2015 15:37)mathias Wrote:  2235 (X235 ANC) still at the front of the depot near the main road, still got NFS sticker on windscreen.
I notice its taxed until the end of October and Bootle seem to be holding onto it, so I wonder if it could be used for the dreaded Mischief Night next week as a Merseyside Police Trojan Bus?

I seem to remember last year's Bootle Trojan was a Marshall Dart 7660 (V660 DVU) -which has now been preserved by the NWVRT- and Stagecoach Gillmoss used an NC/Dart as a Police Battlebus which was fitted with Perspex windows. Ironically, this too has now been preserved (into its original CMT Buses livery).
Pretty certain this was Stagecoach 32923 (N656 CHF).

Behind 2235 is alx200 as well.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)