Current time: 23/04/2024, 06:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(07/10/2015 14:55)mathias Wrote:  Correct!
The older one is 4412 (CX58 GAA).....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/21332856468/
(Photo Credit; DMC1947)

Whereas 4414 (CX58 GAU) is the SH one....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/fulton2014/21355025120/
(Photo Credit; fulton2014)

4414 is unique in that its got a rear scrolling destination display.

Yes I knew that the buses I mentioned were correct, just couldn't remember which way round they were.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
4181 is on the 52s today!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(08/10/2015 09:49)YJ59 AZA Wrote:  4181 is on the 52s today!

So much for new buses,a terrible bus
These latest 41XX series vehicles seem to getting brickbats wherever they seem to be sent. There is only a certain amount of decent double deckers to go around and Bootle doesn't seem to be the place to keep them if others need them decent ones.
Just passing the depot on 61, 2 Darts in the yard including an ALX 200 looking as though they are for service, certainly in a service row. Surely they haven't be given new mot's to return for a bit
(08/10/2015 15:57)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Just passing the depot on 61, 2 Darts in the yard including an ALX 200 looking as though they are for service, certainly in a service row. Surely they haven't be given new mot's to return for a bit
It's 2235 and an ALX200. They've been parked there for about a week now. 2235 has an NFS poster on its windscreen. There's another ALX200 parked by the garages.

(08/10/2015 20:38)YJ59 AZA Wrote:  It's 2235 and an ALX200. They've been parked there for about a week now. 2235 has an NFS poster on its windscreen. There's another ALX200 parked by the garages.

First time I have seen an ALX200 parked out there for a bit. Thought the pointer would be 2235. Would have thought if withdrawn they would have been moved Out by now especially with Bootle not exactly having loads of space.
1> Is it normal for Bootle to have quite a lot of vehicles parked up on a Saturday only went past yesterday on 52 and the depot seemed quite fullish even for a Saturday with a mixture of double deckers and single deckers parked up

2> Are the Aigbuth Vale services all double deck operated now only I noticed a right mixture of various types of Enviro400s on 61s which seemed to be coping badly with M62 closure yesterday as for most of the day yesterday there seemed to be gaps in service with 2 running together
Yes it would be normal on a Saturday for Bootle to have quite a few vehicles parked up and is due to frequency reductions on 60 & 61. 61 is a mixed bag of vehicle types during the week, normally Pulsar/ Enviro400 on Saturday.
60 is normally Enviro400/DLP's but maybe the odd single deck during the week. Again mainly Enviro400/Pulsar operated on Saturday.
2506 is on the 52/52A today, as is 3020.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)