Current time: 25/04/2024, 04:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(20/07/2015 23:04)YJ59 AZA Wrote:  2510 was on the 310/311 today! First Commander that I've seen on those services.

2244 was seen being driven out of service down Scotland Road at about 21:30 tonight too, with an NFS poster on the windscreen.

Which way as that was supposed to have gone to LS to be stored.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(21/07/2015 05:10)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Which way as that was supposed to have gone to LS to be stored.
It was heading past the Wallasey Tunnel entrance towards Liverpool when me and another forum member, Scania1996, seen it.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(21/07/2015 12:25)YJ59 AZA Wrote:  It was heading past the Wallasey Tunnel entrance towards Liverpool when me and another forum member, Scania1996, seen it.
Thanks,going back then, maybe they need it for service a bit longer.
Only Darts i seen today where 2235 and 2268 on the 58, Also looks like the 311 Change has made way for the 250 to vbe Withdrawn!

PC0001141/410 - ARRIVA MERSEYSIDE LTD, 73 ORMSKIRK ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L9 5AE
Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between Maghull, Ashworth Hospital and Liverpool, Queen Square given service number 250 effective from 30-Aug-2015.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
2226 was still running yesterday on the 345 along with 2708 which is still here.
(23/07/2015 06:28)Daniel Anderton Wrote:  2226 was still running yesterday on the 345 along with 2708 which is still here.
2226 was on the 58 today. 2235 was on rails. 2268 was on something but I can't remember what. 2708 was on the 63.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
2918 (CX58 EXK) SB200/Pulsar1 just been freshly repainted into Interurban livery.

Bootle depot seems to be having a refurbishment program going on with their 58-plate Pulsars with 2920 and 2921 both being smartened-up last week with new paint and new 'chessboard' blue seat moquette.
Question is, which one's next?
Quick Question, does anyone know what School Tenders Bootle Depot have left for next year if any? As i know at one point they had a Gemini confined onto the School duty but this no longer happens as they are both regulars on the Rail Replacement

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Just been on 4425 and noticed somebody had taken a chunk of the upstairs front o/s window seal with them as a souvenir. You really have to wonder why don't you, well apart from whoever done it being a total moron of course.
(26/07/2015 00:19)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Quick Question, does anyone know what School Tenders Bootle Depot have left for next year if any? As i know at one point they had a Gemini confined onto the School duty but this no longer happens as they are both regulars on the Rail Replacement

They did have the Maghull High School one for most of last year (725) but I think that was the only one they did. It seemed to be more common to see an Enviro400 on there rather than one of the Geminis in the morning and in the afternoons anything could end up on there.

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)