Current time: 29/03/2024, 10:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
Will WY have roller blinds for it though do you think? I can imagine them to whack only front LEDs in myself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I would imagine that they may have old roller blinds hanging around somewhere from their former darts. The fitting of l.e.D's may depend on how long they expect to have the dart.
Just had a nosey on the WY thread. They could just use only a number and no destination.
I see that there are changes to the 310/311 services soon, including the introduction of an hourly Sunday Skelmersdale-Liverpool service. As this is now Bootle-based, I wonder if anyone can remember the last time there was such a service?
Back in the days of North Western with the 345/355 at one point with Mon - Sat service running through To Wigan and the Sunday service as far as Hall Green. As far as Liverpool - Ormskirk on a Sunday is concerned, again in North Western days it was the 101 (which was a replacement for the well remembered 761 and ran between Liverpool & Preston) run by North Western in the week but I do recall Merseybus having the contract at one point on a Sunday. Then again there was the 754/758 Blackpool - Liverpool which ran for quite a long while bringing Blackpool Transport into Merseyside.
Ex-Bootle ArrivaNW 3113 is now ArrivaNE 1524 (MX12 KXC).
Looking very nice in SAPPHIRE livery, as seen on route X10-BLYTH....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127079988@...804201865/
(Photo Credit; Jimmi's Bus Photos)
(18/07/2015 12:58)Barney Wrote:  I see that there are changes to the 310/311 services soon, including the introduction of an hourly Sunday Skelmersdale-Liverpool service. As this is now Bootle-based, I wonder if anyone can remember the last time there was such a service?

Must be mid to late 90's, possibly later, after North Western decided it didn't pay Merseytravel/Lancs CC subsided it and Merseybus ran it, also Blue Triangle at some point. I think when Merseybus became MTL they ran for a bit. Not certain though!!
Only seen 2 Darts out in Service today, 2226 was on the 56 and 2268 on the 58, This however did not last the full day as a Pulsar had replaced it by mid afternoon

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2510 was on the 310/311 today! First Commander that I've seen on those services.

2244 was seen being driven out of service down Scotland Road at about 21:30 tonight too, with an NFS poster on the windscreen.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/07/2015 22:59)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Only seen 2 Darts out in Service today, 2226 was on the 56 and 2268 on the 58, This however did not last the full day as a Pulsar had replaced it by mid afternoon

2235 was also in service, probably on 54 but couldn't say for Certain as rear number was not working.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)