Current time: 19/04/2024, 07:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(02/04/2015 16:57)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Must be 2419 as 2418 is at the rear of St Helens Depot Withdrawn

It was 2419, I spotted it on my way to work, thought it was an original Bootle cadet but did notice the destination display looked like it'd been replaced. Only managed to get a shot of the back of it! Did it stay out on lates? Anyone know why it's at Bootle?

Cheers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/04/2015 23:15)KYV353X Wrote:  It was 2419, I spotted it on my way to work, thought it was an original Bootle cadet but did notice the destination display looked like it'd been replaced. Only managed to get a shot of the back of it! Did it stay out on lates? Anyone know why it's at Bootle?

Cheers

Originally Speke for the 80 road. It was on lates and due to a shortage of buses.
Pulsars waiting to leave at Birkenhead........
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124667232@...022420021/
2633 is on the 58 today! 2519 appears to be ready for service again.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
4210 is currently here and is on 61.
2358 was Towed out of Bootle Depot today, Now sat at the rear of St Helens Depot

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Speke's 4556 (MX14 HSA) E40D/Enviro400 decker is on route 61 today!
No idea why it's now based at Bootle depot.

Meanwhile, 4208 (LJ51 DGY) Volvo/WEG decker is on route 53 today.
Pretty decent bus, much quicker off the line than those other London cast-offs, the dreaded DLA deckers.
4556 is probably on loan to Bootle as it looks like they are providing pulsars for the car park shuttles for the racecourse for the next three days, Bootle also have VLWS 4210 & 4212 from Southport on loan to cover for those pulsars.
(08/04/2015 14:03)mathias Wrote:  Meanwhile, 4208 (LJ51 DGY) Volvo/WEG decker is on route 53 today.
Pretty decent bus, much quicker off the line than those other London cast-offs, the dreaded DLA deckers.

You sure you dont mean 4212 as I saw that on the 53 earlier. Ive seen 4208 today on the 61 along with 4210 and 4213 which is also here on loan from Southport.

2519 is back on the road today.
Actually, it could've been 4212, I was assuming it was 4208 due to its distinctive bodywork.

Good points about the Grand National Festival at Aintree though, Bootle needs extra buses to cope with the demand.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)