Current time: 29/03/2024, 07:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
I had 3020 on my way home, quite surprised to see it to be honest as normally a DLA for the trip that I get. 7551 passed me when I left work and it did seem to sound quite alright as when I seen it this morning I was on another bus.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/07/2012 17:45)MPTE1955 Wrote:  I had 3020 on my way home, quite surprised to see it to be honest as normally a DLA for the trip that I get. 7551 passed me when I left work and it did seem to sound quite alright.
It's funny because I was in Broadway when I seen 3020 and it's the only Pulsar 2 that I've got to ride on out of Bootle (I've rode on it in the past - just not recently, like I've done with everything else)! It avoids me, however it shows up when I'm out of its' way or on another bus! Undecided

7551 was great (for an ABA, anyway!). Again, ANOTHER R-ABA puts most of Bootle's solitary Darts to shame... LOL

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Interesting speaking of the 61 and DLA's, I only seen one on the 61 on my way home but didnt see which one.
yes This has made my day that my fave dart 7551 is still living Smile any news on 7554/6
(12/07/2012 18:30)P450 SWX Wrote:  yes This has made my day that my fave dart 7551 is still living Smile any news on 7554/6
I have a feeling that R554 ABA (7554) is the Plaxton Pointer 2 sat in Bootle depot. R556 ABA (7556) has been noted as moving on, if I remember correctly...

why is 7554 back at LS
cadets are not the best of buses when it comes to being on the road so guessing its there for that reason

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(12/07/2012 17:30)27701 Wrote:  
(12/07/2012 12:11)MPTE1955 Wrote:  7551 is now in service at Bootle, it is on the 52 this afternoon.
Indeed it was!
And here's a photo of it:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/trfc3615/75...otostream/
(Credit to "trfc3615" on Flickr.)

"Interurban" Pulsar 2 MX59 JJU (3028) was unusually on the 56/56A today - buses of this type in the new standard livery aren't usually allocated onto these services. Also, Marshall V638 DVU (7638) was unusually on the 52/52A this evening.

tried to hunt down the my good old Favourite Dart 7551 yesterday with no luck I am really really happy that it has been saved from the scrap man for a short time

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)