Current time: 28/03/2024, 18:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
Cadet 2519 DK55FXD was on first 311 this morning instead of the usual pulsar from black bull to skem i rode it from maghull to ormskirk bet that will get packed at peak hour! While heading into lydiate spotted one of the 07 reg ex aberystwyth pulsars heading the other way into liverpool on 311 wasnt able to id it fully though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I have been informed liverline will be used for Rail Rep buses for next few weeks be nice to see in in tempory use again
Makes sense if they do use it to park buses that are used for rail replacements, wouldn't have thought that they would use it for anything else not even on a temporary basis.
what routes do the ex-welsh pulsars normally operate? Thanks in advance

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Im on the rails next week but dont know the route so gotta go and learn it.
(07/02/2014 08:31)sth77 Wrote:  what routes do the ex-welsh pulsars normally operate? Thanks in advance

I would imagine that they would just go on whatever, strangely though I have one or two of them on 61's a couple of times.
(07/02/2014 08:54)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(07/02/2014 08:31)sth77 Wrote:  what routes do the ex-welsh pulsars normally operate? Thanks in advance

I would imagine that they would just go on whatever, strangely though I have one or two of them on 61's a couple of times.

Thanks, didn't know if they stuck to one route or got around a bit so thought i'd best check before heading over to try and catch them.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Gemini 4215 is parked in Bootle depot at the moment - first with a railway replacement destination displaying, then "Castle Street 54"!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(07/02/2014 08:44)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Im on the rails next week but dont know the route so gotta go and learn it.

What sort of information do you receive prior to commencing a rail replacement contract , as its imperative that you dont get lost because its not good for both Merseyrail and Arriva . The route between Formby and Southport doesnt look too hard , its when the service extends to sandhills some of the stations become harder to find .

One of them is on the 311 Liverpool- Skem route today as per my previous post from this morning.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)