Current time: 19/04/2024, 13:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
7660 acting as a battle bus on East Prescot Road before, seen displaying out of service with people on and a Matrix van following it.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(31/10/2013 19:42)V671 DVU Wrote:  7660 acting as a battle bus on East Prescot Road before, seen displaying out of service with people on and a Matrix van following it.

Seen it on Webber Road in Kirkby Ind Est (Near Kirkby Admin) this morning around 1030 was woundering what it was doing as was parked there for a while with a police van alongside it
(31/10/2013 18:38)Pulsar2 Wrote:  Heard today , from January the 311 is to be split , the 311 will be one a hour through lydiate , and a new number 310 going through dodds lane , moss lane maghull then straight on the a49 to ormskirk .

A59 you mean!

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Where will the 310 be likely to start/end if the change does happen
(01/11/2013 08:16)Daniel Anderton Wrote:  Where will the 310 be likely to start/end if the change does happen

It will be the same as a 311 except the way it will go around Maghull will be different , also I believe it will not be calling into the asda in skem.
I think the 350 is coming off too
(01/11/2013 18:55)mr t Wrote:  I think the 350 is coming off too
Fair enough if the 350 is withdrawn as it's been "quiet" for a long time now, however I don't agree with the 311 being split to serve (more or less) the 350 route once an hour and serve Lydiate as normal on the other side of the hour. I'm a regular user of the 311 and can safely say that the service is well-utilised in Lydiate in both directions; I can't see the sense in changing it in favour to serve an already-proved quiet area. Plus, serving Park Lane instead of Moss Lane and Dodds Lane would have made more sense to maintain the connection to Ashworth Hospital...! "Interesting" times ahead - roll-on the new timetable...

Cadet 2517 was on the 311 today (luckily not one of my buses!). Also, unreported-as-of-yet 2244 is on the 345 evening Skelmersdale board!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/11/2013 17:42)KU02 YUH Wrote:  
(01/11/2013 18:55)mr t Wrote:  I think the 350 is coming off too
Fair enough if the 350 is withdrawn as it's been "quiet" for a long time now, however I don't agree with the 311 being split to serve (more or less) the 350 route once an hour and serve Lydiate as normal on the other side of the hour. I'm a regular user of the 311 and can safely say that the service is well-utilised in Lydiate in both directions; I can't see the sense in changing it in favour to serve an already-proved quiet area. Plus, serving Park Lane instead of Moss Lane and Dodds Lane would have made more sense to maintain the connection to Ashworth Hospital...! "Interesting" times ahead - roll-on the new timetable...

Cadet 2517 was on the 311 today (luckily not one of my buses!). Also, unreported-as-of-yet 2244 is on the 345 evening Skelmersdale board!

Id agree with you there as a regular user like yourself I do think it would be unsuitable for the 311 to be changed especially at peak hours, if anything I think the 311 should be increased to a 20 min day time frequency! I'm not surprised about the 350 its always relatively empty.
Don't know if this has been reported yet but 2243 is here as well, seen it on 61 this morning. Had 2241 on 61 this morning, this is really not bad, not really any major rattles and doesn't have any idle vibrations, good speed like a dart should have as well. Put it through P&P and it won't be a bad addition to the fleet.
2244 (X244 HJA) DartSLF 10.7m/Pointer2 seen on 52-NETHERTON route today.

So which Marshall's been shot down then?
7660? 7661? 7662? or 7667?

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)