Current time: 18/04/2024, 14:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
the idle and rattle on it wasn't too bad just sounded awful like it was running on bad fuel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Funnily enough I seen 7643 earlier today, driver was flooring it out of Queen Square Bus Station, sounded rather healthy!
Bootle have 2268 on the 60 along with a DLA yet an Enviro 400 on the 68, nothing wrong with the DLA but 2268 & the enviro 400 should be the other way round.
4426 is the Enviro on the 68.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Saw V633 DVU 7633 On the 311 earlier
Don't know if anybody has noticed but one of Bootle's darts has had the rear number plate changed from the square one to a long one like the P-MBU's used to have and it is blatantly obvious when you see a big black square behind the long plate. However, didnt get close enough to see which one it was but I think it is one of T-Platers as it was turning before my 60 reached it today.
(23/06/2012 21:00)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Don't know if anybody has noticed but one of Bootle's darts has had the rear number plate changed from the square one to a long one like the P-MBU's used to have and it is blatantly obvious when you see a big black square behind the long plate. However, didnt get close enough to see which one it was but I think it is one of T-Platers as it was turning before my 60 reached it today.

That's 2323 T323 PNB Smile
(23/06/2012 21:02)MX61 AWY (3067) Wrote:  
(23/06/2012 21:00)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Don't know if anybody has noticed but one of Bootle's darts has had the rear number plate changed from the square one to a long one like the P-MBU's used to have and it is blatantly obvious when you see a big black square behind the long plate. However, didnt get close enough to see which one it was but I think it is one of T-Platers as it was turning before my 60 reached it today.

That's 2323 T323 PNB Smile

Thanks.
Three Pulsars/Pulsar 2s operated the 58 today. They were the first and last of the Pulsar batch - CX58 EXH (2916) and CX58 FZL (2929) - and Pulsar 2 MX09 LYF (2944).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
There was also a pulsar on the 61, didnt note which one but it was a 59 plater in old colours. Seen it leaving Bootle Strand at around 12.50.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)