Current time: 16/04/2024, 18:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
I know that 3111 reported that he had seen some new standard coloured Bootle Marshalls out and about this week but has anybody seen 7662/3/7 Bootles old coloured ones as they seem to have disappeared and with Bootle seemingly getting 2 or 3 former Welsh Pulsars I am wondering if the have been withdrawn or sent somewhere else. (Wondering, more like hoping). Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(17/05/2013 07:05)MPTE1955 Wrote:  I know that 3111 reported that he had seen some new standard coloured Bootle Marshalls out and about this week but has anybody seen 7662/3/7 Bootles old coloured ones as they seem to have disappeared and with Bootle seemingly getting 2 or 3 former Welsh Pulsars I am wondering if the have been withdrawn or sent somewhere else. (Wondering, more like hoping). Thanks.
I seen 7662 in the depot a few days ago displaying either "NETHERTON 52A" or "CITY CENTRE 52A" (can't remember which location, sorry).

Pulsar CX58 EXA (2910) is on the 52/52A today, with Plaxton Pointer 2 2228.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
cadet 2518 on 53A sound very rough sounded like turbo gone on it
(17/05/2013 16:09)Harryn9000 Wrote:  cadet 2518 on 53A sound very rough sounded like turbo gone on it
Sounds more like its exhaust has malfunctioned! Either way, it sounds absolutely unfit for the road at the moment - far too loud!

I had Bootle's newbie, 2910, twice today - lovely bus with few rattles.

Whats replaced the deckers that have migrated to Bolton

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/
(20/05/2013 15:02)james solomon Wrote:  Whats replaced the deckers that have migrated to Bolton
Ex-Birkenhead-based Enviro400s.

Old-liveried Marshall with manual destination equipment 7663 is still out and about on the 56 today. Also, Enviro400s are still of a normality on the 52/52A; at least, two original Bootle examples are on there today.

(20/05/2013 15:25)3111 Wrote:  
(20/05/2013 15:02)james solomon Wrote:  Whats replaced the deckers that have migrated to Bolton

Old-liveried Marshall with manual destination equipment 7663 is still out and about on the 56 today. Also, Enviro400s are still of a normality on the 52/52A; at least, two original Bootle examples are on there today.

Aye, 4431 (MX09 LXN) is on 52/52A route today.
Meanwhile, another standard-livery decker DLA 4026 (S266 JUA) is slugging it on the 53.
(20/05/2013 15:25)3111 Wrote:  

Just when I thought 3 marshall's had disappeared, seen another one from my office window today as well, obviously unable to see what it was but seems my hopes have been dashed. This wasn't a 68 as it was heading towards the Knowsley Road roundabout.
4429 on the 54 today, whilst 2234 on the 55
I had Pulsar 2 3116 on my 311 this afternoon from Skelmersdale to Old Roan. Not sure what the cause was, but the banging underneath and behind the back seats (along with a typical, annoying "shelf rattle" - something which some nice examples of this type are let-down by) gave me a banging headache. Not a bad runner, but, because of that issue, I'd rather not have to put-up with the poor quality of this bus again!

Also, CX58 EXB (2911) was on the 311 today!

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)