Current time: 28/03/2024, 16:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
3018 looks quite different compared to the 09 one!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Anybody know if 2104 is still out and about as I havent seen it for a little while.
(14/06/2012 20:06)Marshall Capital SLF Wrote:  3018 looks quite different compared to the 09 one!
Well, its new back-end doesn't feature the "wings" of the Wright logo! Also, the fleet-number has been put somewhere new and the labelling on the back-end window doesn't look very tidily-done either! Also, if you haven't already noticed, it's been painted into the new livery...
(14/06/2012 20:54)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Anybody know if 2104 is still out and about as I havent seen it for a little while.
I haven't seen it for a while now either! I wonder if 3018's entry back onto the road will see it off though - that's if it hasn't already been seen off...? Huh

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yeah i noticed it was in interurban,.I read your post 27701!
read in crosby hearld that a site on leckwith road netherton has had an application for a change of use to park and store buses whether it for a arriva or peoplebus wasn't sure
(14/06/2012 21:48)Harryn9000 Wrote:  read in crosby hearld that a site on leckwith road netherton has had an application for a change of use to park and store buses whether it for a arriva or peoplebus wasn't sure
PeoplesBus already own land on Leckwith Road; their site has recently been refurbished, or it's still being refurbished at the moment. Maybe that's what the application is for...?

Arriva were looking at the land on Heysham Road a few years ago, before a wholesaler moved onto there before they reacted... That land would have been PERFECT for them now, with it being a few minutes away from the M58 for the ex-Skelmersdale services and literally just around the corner from Aintree, Maghull, Netherton and Old Roan - where the majority of the Liverpool-bound services start. Crosby is just down two main roads from that land too!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(14/06/2012 22:56)27701 Wrote:  
(14/06/2012 21:48)Harryn9000 Wrote:  read in crosby hearld that a site on leckwith road netherton has had an application for a change of use to park and store buses whether it for a arriva or peoplebus wasn't sure
PeoplesBus already own land on Leckwith Road; their site has recently been refurbished, or it's still being refurbished at the moment. Maybe that's what the application is for...?

Arriva were looking at the land on Heysham Road a few years ago, before a wholesaler moved onto there before they reacted... That land would have been PERFECT for them now, with it being a few minutes away from the M58 for the ex-Skelmersdale services and literally just around the corner from Aintree, Maghull, Netherton and Old Roan - where the majority of the Liverpool-bound services start. Crosby is just down two main roads from that land too!

i though it would be peoplebus it was on a limited company site like must be next to peoplebus site
Just been on 7649 on the 61, it runs ok, but the noise and vibration on tickover is one of the worst cases I've seen recently
I had 7648 on the 68 yesterday which I thought was not too bad, certainly far from the worst marshall and no major vibrations.
3018 MX59 FFW has re entered service - I saw it on the 62 this afternoon.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)