Current time: 16/04/2024, 12:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
They tend to be put on the 62 due extra running time and drop backs the route gets.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2921 is now in new colours, on 61 today
(29/06/2019 11:38)Walton 46 Wrote:  They were intended for the 55, but they fell out of favour due to them taking longer at the bus stop (the door has to be completely shut before the driver can restart). They can be found on any Arriva route operated from Bootle depot such as the 62, but because there's only 5 of them, it's pot luck as to where they turn up

(29/06/2019 14:58)motormayhem1 Wrote:  They tend to be put on the 62 due extra running time and drop backs the route gets.

Thank you both for your replies. As route 62 is likely to be a useful link when I come to Liverpool later this month, I reckon I would let the 1st one go by if it is a different type but then make do with the 2nd one regardless. Thankfully I have done an identical one with Arriva in Halifax in March, and in previous livery in Leicester in 2017.
(06/07/2019 14:37)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Thank you both for your replies. As route 62 is likely to be a useful link when I come to Liverpool later this month, I reckon I would let the 1st one go by if it is a different type but then make do with the 2nd one regardless. Thankfully I have done an identical one with Arriva in Halifax in March, and in previous livery in Leicester in 2017.

Absolute farce. Stagecoach have got a depot full on all their routes with no issues.

They should be on the City routes for which they were brought in for. Arriva need to wake up and start replacing all their shagged out Cadets and other tat with some more decent deckers.
(06/07/2019 15:25)DVG526 Wrote:  Absolute farce. Stagecoach have got a depot full on all their routes with no issues.

They should be on the City routes for which they were brought in for. Arriva need to wake up and start replacing all their shagged out Cadets and other tat with some more decent deckers.

There not going to invest if they are for sale as any investment would not get a return in the sell up as there trying to recoup money not spend it on something that they are intending to sell and gain nothing in return.
Anyone have any ideas where 4630 is today it’s my last Merseyside Enviro400 not at Speke
Small change to the 53 from September. The last two Arriva services will become 53A and are extended to Thornton

https://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/getting-...02019).pdf
Saw Speke's 4684 on the 52/52A today

SK15 GZG
2010 | 2345 | 2474 | 2590 | 3052 | 3059 | 3061 | 5314 | 6408 | 6606 | 7537
4164 | 4593 | 4664 | 4670 | 4672 | 4678 | 4836
(21/08/2019 19:28)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Saw Speke's 4684 on the 52/52A today

I was on a Enviro400 a few weeks ago on the 52 that was not a permanent allocation but I'm not sure if it was this one.
3028 had a crash in Queen Square earlier.

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)