Current time: 29/03/2024, 13:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(28/05/2019 09:35)DVG526 Wrote:  Not sure it’s been mentioned on here yet, which I’m surprised at, Enviro 4411 is now in NBC Ribble red complete with NBC and MPTE logos.

Any sightings in service so far? Hopefully it will be used on ex Ribble services such as the 53.

Has been mentioned in the Paint & Body shop thread. Seen it at the Stagecoach open day at Morecambe on Saturday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Would anyone happen to know if Ribble 4411 is out in service today?? and if so, which route please??

Many thanks in advance!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(29/05/2019 09:42)gka472l Wrote:  Would anyone happen to know if Ribble 4411 is out in service today?? and if so, which route please??

Many thanks in advance!
Apparently it's on the 60/61.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2668 has broken down at the bottom of Queen Square blocking it in the process
If anyone knows where 4432,4626,4628 & 4630 are tomorrow do please let me know I want to finish off the Enviro400s at Bootle
Why don't you just stand around Bootle Strand bus station as Stanley Road is closed at the front and all buses are going that way. Only way to miss them is if on 56 or more unlikely 310 or 345.
(09/06/2019 20:11)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Why don't you just stand around Bootle Strand bus station as Stanley Road is closed at the front and all buses are going that way. Only way to miss them is if on 56 or more unlikely 310 or 345.

That is my plan if I dont see any beforehand
Unusual sighting today, 4170 on the 345
This photo of an Enviro 400-MMC on route 62 has a remark that they often work route 62 instead of route 55. Have you noticed that yourselves? I may want to ride route 62 when I come to Liverpool in July.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/manchester...rTu-Py4nT8
(29/06/2019 10:40)Metroline1511 Wrote:  This photo of an Enviro 400-MMC on route 62 has a remark that they often work route 62 instead of route 55. Have you noticed that yourselves? I may want to ride route 62 when I come to Liverpool in July.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/manchester...rTu-Py4nT8

They were intended for the 55, but they fell out of favour due to them taking longer at the bus stop (the door has to be completely shut before the driver can restart). They can be found on any Arriva route operated from Bootle depot such as the 62, but because there's only 5 of them, it's pot luck as to where they turn up

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)