Current time: 18/04/2024, 23:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
2609 on the 310 today.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
According to the latest traffic commssioners notice, both the routes of the 58/58A and the 60 are changing in January. Any ideas what changes are happening?
(13/12/2018 16:31)Walton 46 Wrote:  According to the latest traffic commssioners notice, both the routes of the 58/58A and the 60 are changing in January. Any ideas what changes are happening?
As far as I know, the 58A isn't changing. The 58 is rerouted to omit Norton Street, London Road and Lime Street in and out of town, instead running via Hunter Street. 58A is on the same registration, but is unaffected.
Not sure about the 60 route change.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MMC 4696 was on the 52a today. Not that rare a sight apart from the fact that it was using lower case lettering for the suffix. I've not seen that before on any ANNW vehicles.
(13/12/2018 17:05)M113 YKC Wrote:  As far as I know, the 58A isn't changing. The 58 is rerouted to omit Norton Street, London Road and Lime Street in and out of town, instead running via Hunter Street. 58A is on the same registration, but is unaffected.
Not sure about the 60 route change.

That's a bit of a blow as I use the 58 to get to Lime Street station but not really surprising as, at peak times, Lime Street is often gridlocked.
2609 appears to have finished its time here and is awaiting pastures new. 2516 is still in service here (at least for now).

(15/12/2018 03:25)M113 YKC Wrote:  2609 appears to have finished its time here and is awaiting pastures new. 2516 is still in service here (at least for now).
VDL SB200 Centro YJ57 AZP from Telford has replaced 2609, which has gone the other way.

(15/12/2018 18:00)M113 YKC Wrote:  VDL SB200 Centro YJ57 AZP from Telford has replaced 2609, which has gone the other way.

I wonder if anymore Centros are being swapped?
(16/12/2018 12:10)darylyates17 Wrote:  I wonder if anymore Centros are being swapped?

AZP has been swapped with 2609 due to it being involved in a fatal accident whilst at Telford so they wanted rid.
Credit to fm M113 YKC for the info
(16/12/2018 19:11)Scania1996 Wrote:  AZP has been swapped with 2609 due to it being involved in a fatal accident whilst at Telford so they wanted rid.
Credit to fm M113 YKC for the info

Ah right I get you its quite common for depots to get rid of buses involved in fatal accidents,btw what is its fleet number its an odd one out.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)