Current time: 19/04/2024, 21:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(22/06/2018 21:33)M113 YKC Wrote:  They're mainly put on the 62 now Mon-Fri as they struggle to keep to time on the 55 (consequently causing a lot of lateness/lost mileage/loss of revenue), whereas the 62 gets plenty of recovery time.

Are they really that slow, would never have thought.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(22/06/2018 21:41)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Are they really that slow, would never have thought.
Main problem is not being able to pull away until the doors are fully shut (the stop-start isn't a problem as the engine is running and ready before the doors shut). Not ideal for a busy route with tight running time.

Don't think they can disable the door feature while they're under warranty for a year or something like that (I think some of Stagecoach's have been disabled and are also faster pulling away).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The Stagecoach MMCs will move with the door open but buzzer will sound until they're shut
(23/06/2018 17:38)Scania1996 Wrote:  The Stagecoach MMCs will move with the door open but buzzer will sound until they're shut

Isn’t the buzzer standard on all buses nowadays as a safety feature, 2006 there or thereabouts and onward.
(23/06/2018 17:38)Scania1996 Wrote:  The Stagecoach MMCs will move with the door open but buzzer will sound until they're shut

Birkenheads.cant ADL done something to them hand break must be on for doors to open and close now
Same at Gillmoss on the 66/17 reg ones, they have the interlock fitted however the 16 reg ones don't.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Considering the 62 has a 20 minute layover at Bootle North Park, i'm surprised driver changes are at the terminus, rather than buses going out of service to the depot for driver changes, condidering the depot is only around the corner.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
2986 is here on the 52s.

(28/06/2018 10:45)M113 YKC Wrote:  2986 is here on the 52s.
Is it a loan or is it permanently going to Bootle I think it's a Pulsar from St Helens
(28/06/2018 13:59)darylyates17 Wrote:  Is it a loan or is it permanently going to Bootle I think it's a Pulsar from St Helens
Probably just a loan.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)