Current time: 18/04/2024, 00:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(29/07/2012 18:06)507009 Wrote:  Michael's list above summarises things nicely, except for one minor point: the 62 route terminates at Penny Lane in Mossley Hill, not Allerton.
Thanks for clearing that up. I've never been 100% sure on where Penny Lane is actually situated!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Heck thats an awful lot of routes. For someone who lives outside the City, are the routes straightforward i.e. mainly main roads or are there loads of difficult runs??
Find all posts by this user
(29/07/2012 19:34)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Heck thats an awful lot of routes. For someone who lives outside the City, are the routes straightforward i.e. mainly main roads or are there loads of difficult runs??
Like I said to you yesterday mate, the complexity can be dependent upon personal opinion. To decide for yourself whether YOU feel they'd be manageable, look through the timetables here which include a full route map for the aforementioned services. Just out of interest, which area are you from? Somebody may be able to suggest an operator local to yourself whose routes you'd find easier to learn.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
he from runcorn i think or not far from there
Widnes chaps!!
runcorn or green lane would be better travel wise for u then
Im going to give Green Lane and Speke a call tomorrow me thinks. Definately going to avoid Runcorn thanks!!!
I've dropped you a pm RS.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Got the 61 at the strand tonight when the one due about 4.53 ish turned up 10 minutes late with that bus being 4026, and obviously being late picked up passengers that would have got the next one. We got outside the depot and 4026 having nearly every seat full we all got turfed off and onto 7659 which the had a standing loan. Whose idea this was when there was 6 deckers sitting in the yard I do not know but it was pathetic. Anyway, the driver then thought it was a good idea to get as many as he could on 7659 and by the time I got off at Eaton road this bus was nearly two buses late and before I got around the corner the next 61 turned up. I think we were turfed off 4026 in order to get that over to Aigburth for its return trip on time.
I've been reliably informed that Enviro400 MX09 LXH (4426) was on the 53A today and another Enviro400 was on the 62(/62A?).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)