Current time: 16/04/2024, 23:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: Warrington's Own Buses
(24/04/2018 21:29)Valandil Wrote:  I hope so, though they will probably be looking to source second-hand deckers for the schools at least, as it might not be best to put brand new Enviro 400 MMCs on schools (just ask Go Goodwins!)
They could probably keep the 04 Plate Geminis for school work new vehicles are not really a good idea on schools my bet is if new vehicles are ordered they will be Enviro400s as they could get them from ADL cheaper due to them ordering Enviro200s
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/04/2018 18:51)darylyates17 Wrote:  They could probably keep the 04 Plate Geminis for school work new vehicles are not really a good idea on schools my bet is if new vehicles are ordered they will be Enviro400s as they could get them from ADL cheaper due to them ordering Enviro200s

I think that 9 buses are required for the schools (less than in the past, but now seems to be a stable number).
By my count, there are also 9 Geminis (51 plate, 53 plate and 04 plate), so I guess that if the ALX400s are disposed of, any new vehicles could just deputise on schools when needed.
I think that, even with the ALX400s on hand, it has been known for Eclipses to go on schools when needed.
Dont some Deckers also get used on busy service dutys also

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(26/04/2018 06:20)T42 PVM Wrote:  Dont some Deckers also get used on busy service dutys also

Yes they do, in fact on both busy and non-busy routes! (due to the interworking).
This is probably what they will want to use the demonstrator on.
Another ADL product has arrived, YX18KTT Enviro200 MMC in new standard livery has arrived
(26/04/2018 12:58)RedPanda Wrote:  Another ADL product has arrived, YX18KTT Enviro200 MMC in new standard livery has arrived

Do you know what fleet number it has got and also have any others been delivered alongside 201-206
(26/04/2018 13:02)darylyates17 Wrote:  Do you know what fleet number it has got and also have any others been delivered alongside 201-206

210 is its fleet number
(26/04/2018 13:05)RedPanda Wrote:  210 is its fleet number
Thanks a lot Mate Ill add it to my copy of the fleet list
(26/04/2018 13:08)darylyates17 Wrote:  Thanks a lot Mate Ill add it to my copy of the fleet list

207 CH59 CAT is also here
About the new branding:
http://warringtonsownbuses.co.uk/news/ne...s%E2%80%9D

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)